SludFug6969

Aug 5, 2016
jeah, I really need a walkthrough for this ... and a mod for that beachball minigame

any links?? pls :teary::teary::teary::teary: (walkthrough link on page one is not working for me)

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Well, it's not really a walkthrough, it's a guide. Believe me, i dont know how much you know this game but i played it from the first version and it's really hard to know what to do becouse there isint storyline. Game it's grinding like hell also if you dont have money problem, giude help but dont do the game for you. Cheat are bad....
Not sure we play the same game? Game is quite linear, feats unlock with actions you undertake. Choices are easy to make with the save system (save then choose, reload when chosen wrong). I agree it's grindy, but a walkthrough won't help with that.
Btw I don't mind walkthroughs, I use em too all the time, but only after I've done everything I think I could do. Not before. People earlier were asking right after the release, hence my reasoning for the CG pack.

On a personal note, I'm quite underwhelmed with the update to be honest. It's not bad, just not great either.
Not complaining though, the less we see now, the more we will see later :).

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Not sure we play the same game? Game is quite linear, feats unlock with actions you undertake. Choices are easy to make with the save system (save then choose, reload when chosen wrong). I agree it's grindy, but a walkthrough won't help with that.
Btw I don't mind walkthroughs, I use em too all the time, but only after I've done everything I think I could do. Not before. People earlier were asking right after the release, hence my reasoning for the CG pack.
The problem is that the game is a very hard puzzle, because player knows if his choise are right after a lot of click, and what MC says doesn't help. One example, in Crista path: when you meet her at park, if you choise "how are you" (the right choise), MC says "i should ask about tits". Player has to choise "how are you" a lot of times before to go on, so many player make mine error (follow the wrong tip of the mc "i should ask about tits" and be in stuck) and the request of walktr is necessary

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
how to go market :'(
sr my bad English
It's under "Work & etc." icon on the map.

jeah, I really need a walkthrough for this ... and a mod for that beachball minigame
You don't need a mod for the beachball. You should place your char's board 1 cm above the bottom and shoot the ball from there, if your ally doesn't miss (I had to move the cursor sometimes to make sure she hits back), the ball will return to you eventually to the same spot (1 cm above the bottom) and you will score after this (your opponents will be too slow to hit back).

The problem is that the game is a very hard puzzle, because player knows if his choise are right after a lot of click, and what MC says doesn't help. One example, in Crista path: when you meet her at park, if you choise "how are you" (the right choise), MC says "i should ask about tits". Player has to choise "how are you" a lot of times before to go on, so many player make mine error (follow the wrong tip of the mc "i should ask about tits" and be in stuck) and the request of walktr is necessary
That's probably because the main character thinks as a young inexperienced man, that's his instincts talking. You shouldn't succumb to instincts when talking to girls.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

On a personal note, I'm quite underwhelmed with the update to be honest. It's not bad, just not great either.
Not complaining though, the less we see now, the more we will see later :).
Well, you are one of the few people who think this game is "almost linear" but that's fine, the important thing is that you like the game as i like it and we have fun playing it. I just said that there is no storyline, I guess you know what it means. There are no quests, there is no one to tell you do this or do that, there is no one to tell you that to do a thing you have to have tot points impudence or tot education points, you have to understand everything by just doing tests. As my personal opinion have the brain at work (and Shantrel;)) are the reasons that make this game addictive.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
About Shantrel: i pray every day for a titfuck (the best should be at the beach with second swimsuit)

ceros

Jul 13, 2017
Wednesday, with Shantrel and Lala, choose Let´s talk, if Lala speaks with you...search for Hotspot "Pull" enjoy the Animation ;)

quang

Jun 10, 2017
It's under "Work & etc." icon on the map.

You don't need a mod for the beachball. You should place your char's board 1 cm above the bottom and shoot the ball from there, if your ally doesn't miss (I had to move the cursor sometimes to make sure she hits back), the ball will return to you eventually to the same spot (1 cm above the bottom) and you will score after this (your opponents will be too slow to hit back).

That's probably because the main character thinks as a young inexperienced man, that's his instincts talking. You shouldn't succumb to instincts when talking to girls.
where swimsuit and wine pls :))

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

any links?? pls :teary::teary::teary::teary: (walkthrough link on page one is not working for me)
This posted here isn't the original version, but can help You. 0.5 coming soon.

Reactions: SludFug6969

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
where swimsuit and wine pls :))
They appears when you some actions with Shantrel (swimsuit) and Brenda (wine).
Swimsuit appears available to buy in the "badgirl" market on saturday(hidden spot on the right in the "work and ect" place). Cause it costs more than 5000, you have to work in the office all week, take 4900 ready, take salary and go directly to buy the swimsuit.

Wine appears available, as hidden spot, when you are able to go to brenda's house on sundays

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes