loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hm... any idea how to ruin the sister's dress with acid? I finally bought the dress.. went to the workshop, even decided to work there.. but the option to use acid on dress never shows up.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
In this version author really outdid himself on whole non-obvious scavenger hunt stuff. I would never think that saying NO, instead of giving money, to Shantrel on friday shopping would lead to her school visit.
Anyway, everything new but the Brenda is described on page 90, right after thread was unlocked.
To progress with Brenda you need to click on wine twice, after you did 3 once. This should be your only stopping point, everything else is straightforward.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hm... any idea how to ruin the sister's dress with acid? I finally bought the dress.. went to the workshop, even decided to work there.. but the option to use acid on dress never shows up.
When you get the dress, you need to give it to Laura, then go grab the acid and when you do get it, just head to Laura room, I believe on Friday evening, don't enter her room in the morning, you should see the option to select the dress. Once you do you will automatically ruin it.

repeat it another 3-4 times and the part should be completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: loqex

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
does any one know what I need to do to get these scenes in v0.5 (according the CG file from the main post)

I've only included the scenes I can't seem to trigger in attached file.

Thanks
I will give you 2 hint.
First scene (MC fuck Chantrel it's a dream you can see at the end of version 04) (Bad dream end)
One part of the Chantrell scene it's on wednesday night in it's room, (easy) just visit hes room.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I will give you 2 hint.
First scene (MC fuck Chantrel it's a dream you can see at the end of version 04) (Bad dream end)
One part of the Chantrell scene it's on wednesday night in it's room, (easy) just visit hes room.
Thanks I found the dream scene. still clueless on how to get others
and I think I've complete the Wednesday night scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
In this version author really outdid himself on whole non-obvious scavenger hunt stuff. I would never think that saying NO, instead of giving money, to Shantrel on friday shopping would lead to her school visit.
Anyway, everything new but the Brenda is described on page 90, right after thread was unlocked.
To progress with Brenda you need to click on wine twice, after you did 3 once. This should be your only stopping point, everything else is straightforward.
Thanks you advice certainly did the trick

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
All I need now is how to trigger the forced bj from Krista in the park Tuesday/Thurday

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
How far can you go with Brenda? Currently I can't seem to progress any further than after talking to stephania about Jack.

ChaosDvS

May 6, 2017
How do I get the swimsuit? On Saturday, the girl only asks me why I'm hiding here, and I haven't found anything else to click on.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thanks! Though now it seems brenda is a lush and can't handle her wine. 3 sunday's of wine and no hot spots. She gets goes and changes after 3 glasses of wine and sends you home.
First time 3 glasses, second time 2 glasses.

Reactions: loqex

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
All I need now is how to trigger the forced bj from Krista in the park Tuesday/Thurday
Since the forced krista BJ is from the version 04, if you read the CarloS walkthrough i posted 2-3 pag before you can do it.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes