Sep 16, 2016
Walkthrough from CarloS it's only about version 04. Does not exist for version 05.
You can find some hint on the developper Patreon site.
Thanks but I would like to play the game from the start (this is the first time that I´m playing it), so the 0.4 walkthtough would be useful as well :)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
No offence guys, but if you just want to skip everything with a walkthrough instead of enjoying the game, maybe the CG pack is more your thing. Just my 2 cents. Cheers for the 0.5 update btw :).
Well, it's not really a walkthrough, it's a guide. Believe me, i dont know how much you know this game but i played it from the first version and it's really hard to know what to do becouse there isint storyline. Game it's grinding like hell also if you dont have money problem, giude help but dont do the game for you. Cheat are bad....

Reactions: Burt

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Hopefully, the game starts off better then the first ten minutes. Get a message that I can have a shower. Then nothing no dialogue nothing it appears I can click on wtf is this. -10 points dev

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Last edited:

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
News:
V 0.6
contains over 1300+ pictures ( pictures for animations inclusive)
40+ animations and 47+ hidden buttons.
1 mini-game (2 game modes)
5'th of August - test version.
10 August - raw release.
14-15 August - good release for patrons.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Here you have
Hi, My friend here We're again, what you're looking for and what You know till now in this version, because I know only a bit, The new bed scene of Shantrel in Tuesday, and Monday some changes. I'm playing Brenda's path but I still don't open the scenes.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Here is mod for highlighted secret buttons and no jail. If you find some bug, just let me know. There can be some hidden condition that sends you to jail, but I'm 90% sure that there isn't...

Just extract it into game folder in you game folder ;) (you know what i mean)
Many Thanks, Dude

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, My friend here We're again, what you're looking for and what You know till now in this version, because I know only a bit, The new bed scene of Shantrel in Tuesday, and Monday some changes. I'm playing Brenda's path but I still don't open the scenes.
Hi CarloS, welcome back, i know about everything but i'm stuck to in Brenda route, the rest all done.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
does any one know what I need to do to get these scenes in v0.5 (according the CG file from the main post)

I've only included the scenes I can't seem to trigger in attached file.

Thanks

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes