Zherot

May 27, 2017
Well, i don't know how many drawings have The Twist or Summertime Saga but the 1300 drawings of VNorth versus 836 of B.B. are content for me, not fresh air.
Besides, if you don't like the game why you're here?
Try play The Twist without cheats and tellme if you dont have to grind like mad for money and reputations.
The grind in that game involves actual reward.

Deluxeboi

Jul 5, 2017
The grind in that game involves actual reward.
Are u serious? Second hapiness and The twist are both my favorite pron games because of that , it give you a great reward for the grind. What you want is just basically sex already , stop with that , go play the other 99% games that already do that.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Since you can't respect what i asked of you, and keep the thread from arguments and trowing feces at each other. I'm closing the thread from further replies. I've had dozens of reports just from this thread in less than 3 days and i had to delete over 40+ comments because you enjoy acting like children.

0.5 will not be uploaded until we can confirm patron tracking has been removed. In order to do this, we need a second copy to compare against. If you have another copy of 0.5 that you would like to share, please .

Until then, this thread will remain closed in order to avoid all the spam and arguments. Have a good day.

Last edited:

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Added links for 0.5 and unlocked the thread.

Please don't make things descend into anarchy again, we'll be keeping an eye on things and be stricter enforcing our to try and avoid relocking this thread.

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Added links for 0.5 and unlocked the thread.

Please don't make things descend into anarchy again, we'll be keeping an eye on things and be stricter enforcing our to try and avoid relocking this thread.
Thx for all... :)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I didn't know what to do so i just looked at the CG pics lol. Now my favorite Brenda has more scenes. I just got to figure out how.

indria

Mar 5, 2017
What i learned since i sub here is that f95 community is a beast :D
thnx for the link, and appreciate the effort to keep us entertained

NTRX18

May 6, 2017
well hello guys, i hope this tips can help you:
Lala:
on thursday tou need do his homework and she tell you, that she like go to club on friday, then you need to get the aproved from the cop( if you dont get you need to update you friendship with the coffe in the morning or day, dont forget the cake) when you geted, you need to tell to Lala light green on friday evening is his room. You need repeat the same 3 week (dont forget the thurday) until you get the the hidden spot in his panties, this give you the 3 options, select the third and the hidden button (OPEN), the she give you a blowjob, repeat the same the next week then in the next wednesday in his room, you need to hide under his bed a select the firts option an enjoy(if you do this, you cant get a blowjob that week).
Mom:
You need the special event in friday evening in the market, select no then she take you to the school, do the same the next friday the skip the school all the next week, then the next you need to go all the days to the school for get the new scene from mom, (PD: I dont end this event so i cant tell more)
Brenda:
I dont know how get the new scene i repeat all the scene but i cant find any hidden button.
Game:

Reactions: Kakato

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Did they get better English with this update or do I still need a master cypher key to decrypt it.

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
Error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\xxxxxx\Downloads\Compressed\SecondHappiness-0.5\SecondHappiness-0.5/game/demo_transitions.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\xxxxxx\Downloads\Compressed\SecondHappiness-0.5\SecondHappiness-0.5\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\xxxxxx\Downloads\Compressed\SecondHappiness-0.5\SecondHappiness-0.5\renpy\main.py", line 358, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\xxxxxx\Downloads\Compressed\SecondHappiness-0.5\SecondHappiness-0.5\renpy\script.py", line 259, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\xxxxxx\Downloads\Compressed\SecondHappiness-0.5\SecondHappiness-0.5\renpy\script.py", line 730, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\xxxxxx\Downloads\Compressed\SecondHappiness-0.5\SecondHappiness-0.5/game/demo_transitions.rpyc.

Windows-7-6.1.7600
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Lala:
on thursday tou need do his homework and she tell you, that she like go to club on friday, then you need to get the aproved from the cop( if you dont get you need to update you friendship with the coffe in the morning or day, dont forget the cake) when you geted, you need to tell to Lala light green on friday evening is his room. You need repeat the same 3 week (dont forget the thurday) until you get the the hidden spot in his panties, this give you the 3 options, select the third and the hidden button (OPEN), the she give you a blowjob, repeat the same the next week then in the next wednesday in his room, you need to hide under his bed a select the firts option an enjoy(if you do this, you cant get a blowjob that week).
Mom:
You need the special event in friday evening in the market, select no then she take you to the school, do the same the next friday the skip the school all the next week, then the next you need to go all the days to the school for get the new scene from mom, (PD: I dont end this event so i cant tell more)
Brenda:
I dont know how get the new scene i repeat all the scene but i cant find any hidden button.
Game:
Having the same problem with Brenda. I give her 3 wine, she says she's drunk and then, I get the " ? " symbol, which means I missed something, but I can't see anymore hotspots.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Brenda says 3 wines too much, give her 2, and story will change for private normal lessons, then unlocks private special lessons. Also, if you keep shagging Sveta, you get friday special lessons as well

Reactions: Kakato

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
Lala:
Mom:
Brenda:
Game:
After skip the school week you need to go all the days and the friday talk with her, in school she says something like she want to show you a secret, after the scene, go to school an another week and friday evening talk with her again in marketplace, and keep going to school all the weeks and talking with her on fridays to follow the scene

Last edited:
Reactions: davi141517
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes