o
Mock me :)
As if
Its my seventh Language purely because I speak and write the other six better
English not the most used language if we are being pedantic
English = 890 million speakers
Chinese = 1.2 billion speakers as their first language
Again just being pedantic
Mods feel free to remove my hissy fit if you feel its necessary :) as it is off topic
I wonder why every site on the damn internet isn't already translated in chinese then

Reactions: Adoringfan

houhohin

May 2, 2017
o

I wonder why every site on the damn internet isn't already translated in chinese then
because he is trolling :D

he has right! but its only for native speaker!

1. "Chinese" 1 billion native speaker!

2. "Spanish" 523 million native speaker!

3. "English" 360 million native speaker!

So i could speak English perfectly, but i am not a native English speaker..

if we count the languages not as native speaker but as second language, English would win!

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017

if we count the languages not as native speaker but as second language, English would win!
man I got that too. I thought that when I was 14 and was deciding which school to go and since I was told I was good with languages I was evaluating which ones to study. I get that. But the world uses another standard.

And, btw, when I read him I just can't consider him as a troll.

houhohin

May 2, 2017
man I got that too. I thought that when I was 14 and was deciding which school to go and since I was told I was good with languages I was evaluating which ones to study. I get that. But the world uses another standard.

And, btw, when I read him I just can't consider him as a troll.
well, i don't know! maybe he believe in what he wrote,now he should get it :D

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017

you'd be wrong to list English at only 360 million there are 28 countrys which have English as the first language the US alone has 250 million English speakers England another 50 million Canada 20 million and list goes on such as Australia new zealand India (of all places has a huge number of english first speakers) its closer to 700 million worldwide English as First language speakers.
Chinese is a country of origine not a language per say Mandarin or Cantonese would be the languages which are only the two most used of the 400 dialects in China both of which have about 1.4 billion users

houhohin

May 2, 2017
you'd be wrong to list English at only 360 million there are 28 countrys which have English as the first language the US alone has 250 million English speakers England another 50 million Canada 20 million and list goes on such as Australia new zealand India (of all places has a huge number of english first speakers) its closer to 700 million worldwide English as First language speakers.
Chinese is a country of origine not a language per say Mandarin or Cantonese would be the languages which are only the two most used of the 400 dialects in China both of which have about 1.4 billion users

I don't wanna write a big answer to this, it's not a language topic here anyway.
I was looking in my language but i found easy sides like this
" "
It's English and count the same numbers for every native language like i said, of course some difference but not much!
Spanish has some difference but English is count the same..
I was watched some other sides and the result is the same, i am sorry but i believe 10 sides like wiki with always the same numbers then you.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Added a CG pack for 0.5 in OP, note this will of course contain spoilers.

We are still holding off on uploading 0.5 until we can confirm tracking has been removed. If anyone has another copy of 0.5 that they would like to share, PM me or .

kare

Aug 5, 2016
You know what you should do? Privately distribute the 0.5 between forum-goers, and politely ask them not to leak it anywhere else! But, of course, only do it for established members. Let's say, if you have 100 messages already you get it tomorrow, if 50 then in 5 days and if you're a new member - you'll have to wait two weeks or something. Also put an unique marker in each package, so if the person leaks it, you can easily identify him and banish him from f95zone forever. I, somehow, think this will work marvelously.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
You know what you should do? Privately distribute the 0.5 between forum-goers, and politely ask them not to leak it anywhere else! But, of course, only do it for established members. Let's say, if you have 100 messages already you get it tomorrow, if 50 then in 5 days and if you're a new member - you'll have to wait two weeks or something. Also put an unique marker in each package, so if the person leaks it, you can easily identify him and banish him from f95zone forever. I, somehow, think this will work marvelously.
I'm 100% against that because "established" members could be the ones who fuck it up for everyone. It only takes one idiot for the rest of us to suffer. I understand this more than most and would not be considered an "established" person here.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
I'm 100% against that because "established" members could be the ones who fuck it up for everyone. It only takes one idiot for the rest of us to suffer. I understand this more than most and would not be considered an "established" person here.
I think the entire Idea is simply repeating whats wrong with the release in the first place you would be doing exactly what the dev is trying to do which is threaten anyone who gets the game.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
If you add ID, it can be distributed to users F95, private! It is be good for users).

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Bann becouse sharing? Here in F95? This is far worse than VNorth asks his supporters.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Private mail want those people who scolded me, about sending my patrons.
------
If you can not take a punch. Delete this message.
Sry VNorth, you are russian, i'm italian, both of us write badly in English, it is very difficult to understand each other.
P.S. I cant delete anyting here...

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Private mail want those people who scolded me, about sending my patrons.
------
If you can not take a punch. Delete this message.
You have my private mail becouse i'm one of your supporter, dont esitare to mail me anytime you want.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes