muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Don't worry. We can take a punch when it's allowed in the rules. :D
We won't do the "mailing" or "limited distribution. Free for all.
The members did scold about private mailings. They are right. Anti-privacy is bound to fail.
Even Denuvo has been cracked. We are very careful when asked to protect sources. Look at Big Brother. It may take hours or days but it will be released.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
It is ok. When I started making the game, I knew that Ren'Py very easy. I already took my fun. I read the words similar: quickly, instantly & etc).

Last edited:

eades

Nov 19, 2016
even if i want to play this game, i must admit, VNorth managed to protect his game better than BB, in a way easyer way.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Looks like my post was taken seriously by a bunch of people, including our esteemed mastermind author.
I probably should've added the idea behind an "f95-coin" site credit instead of messages, which you could buy on site, earn through donating or lending your CPU/GPU power, to make it even more obvious. Oh well.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Don't worry. We can take a punch when it's allowed in the rules. :D
We won't do the "mailing" or "limited distribution. Free for all.
The members did scold about private mailings. They are right. Anti-privacy is bound to fail.
Even Denuvo has been cracked. We are very careful when asked to protect sources. Look at Big Brother. It may take hours or days but it will be released.
Very well Mutt, "Speak in a nutshell, all that needs to be said." And I add, what needs to be heard too.

Reactions: Liska

Zherot

May 27, 2017
It is ok. When I started making the game, I knew that Ren'Py very easy. I already took my fun. I read the words similar: quickly, instantly & etc).
You should be improving your game and making it better instead of wasting time trying to make people to not share it.

Zherot

May 27, 2017
Honestly, the game is great. Compared to some other games, Vnorth is actually giving content instead of simple adjustments such as adding 1 scene after 2 weeks.
What?... are you kidding me?, 1 handjob scene for hours of grinding is NOT content, want to see content? go play the twist.

We already saw all the gaming industry cancers in this thread, first the introduction of DRM, then the white knights defending it, and then we now see the fanboys, this is just so hilarious to see, it is a small version of the cancer that is corroding the gaming industry as a whole.

Thinkz

Jun 9, 2017
What?... are you kidding me?, 1 handjob scene for hours of grinding is NOT content, want to see content? go play the twist.

We already saw all the gaming industry cancers in this thread, first the introduction of DRM, then the white knights defending it, and then we now see the fanboys, this is just so hilarious to see, it is a small version of the cancer that is corroding the gaming industry as a whole.
I understand where you coming from, but you need to relax. I play twist, it has content and I'm saying Vnorth gives content too. He gives more then some games that are milking their game out for money.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

If you only got 1 handjob scene after hours of grinding, then you must be poor at playing the game tbh :p
Should be other games out there that give you greater gratification for time spent.

Copy protection on games is nothing new though. I still remember code wheels and tabels on paper that came with boxed games back in the 80's that you had to manualy input stuff inside the game at certain places. As for fanboys, people like what they like.

Btw, if you spend more time with the game rather than rag on things you dont like with it and around it, maybe you get more than a handjob out of it :p

Reactions: Thinkz

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Well, i don't know how many drawings have The Twist or Summertime Saga but the 1300 drawings of VNorth versus 836 of B.B. are content for me, not fresh air.
Besides, if you don't like the game why you're here?
Try play The Twist without cheats and tellme if you dont have to grind like mad for money and reputations.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes