Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
Guys, I totally understand than wanking to Incest games gives quite a high morale ground from where it is easy to judge everyone behaviors.
Also, I totally agree discussing Patreon and such is interesting but why don't you open some general discussion in the forum about this instead? Let's enjoy the game if we don't the dev. That is what about this site is actually.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Ok, now we're serious. Guys, is there anything that is not clear or is misguiding in the game's text now? I mean the way it's been translated, not the author's slight hints instead of direct instructions. On behalf of the translator, I can try and explain or just take a note and improve the translation in the next release.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Ok, now we're serious. Guys, is there anything that is not clear or is misguiding in the game's text now? I mean the way it's been translated, not the author's slight hints instead of direct instructions. On behalf of the translator, I can try and explain or just take a note and improve the translation in the next release.
Too early to tell, but I have noticed the grammar has improved. I'll let you know if I see any text that is misleading or missing.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
I'll let you know if I see any text that is misleading or missing.
Thank you. I tried to be as close to the original text as possible. It's sort of hard to convey the meaning of certain concepts though because they don't exist in English. The name of the game itself is a literal translation of a saying that implies that being impudent and unscrupulous is just as useful as being simply lucky. Now it's too late to rename the game, but anyway :)

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
At least you don't have to grind for money ;-) To be exact, you do once, but it's more of a puzzle than a grind.

Supernova

Jan 31, 2017
Here is mod for highlighted secret buttons and no jail. If you find some bug, just let me know. There can be some hidden condition that sends you to jail, but I'm 90% sure that there isn't...

Just extract it into game folder in you game folder ;) (you know what i mean)

EDIT: I just realised, that I forgot to remove jail from dress location. Now it should be 100% jail free. Repaired, reuploaded, feel free to use it however you want to...

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Walkthrough from CarloS it's only about version 04. Does not exist for version 05.
You can find some hint on the developper Patreon site.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes