VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Can anyone tell me the sequence of events that progress Brenda during lessons? I give her 3 wines then 2 and then 2 again. What next? Also is there more with Stepha? when I was asking about Jack there was an indication of more?
Next you need to ask a "difficult question".
A new scene with a Stefa, only if you f@*k her 3 times before talking with the Jack. This is a short scene.
Counter for counting F@*( ).( ) Stefa's, there is a very long time.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, but to ask "difficult question" you must be high in school education:)
Or i'm wrong?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me the sequence of events that progress Brenda during lessons? I give her 3 wines then 2 and then 2 again. What next? Also is there more with Stepha? when I was asking about Jack there was an indication of more?
How do you get the wine to give to Brenda?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
We have a copy of 0.5 but we will not be releasing it until we can be as sure as possible that our source will be kept anonymous. However, it would help if we had another copy of 0.5 to compare against.

If anyone has another copy of 0.5 they'd like to share, drop me or another staff member a PM. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or alternatively be credited in the OP.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Ho to progress on the beach volley ball?? I lost more than 5 times, won few, no progress...

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
apart from the wonderful english, do yu know if the dev plans to keep going with this mad random farm of events?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
apart from the wonderful english, do yu know if the dev plans to keep going with this mad random farm of events?
The game is random it is grindy so it may not be for you
As for English its my 7th Language and its not very many peoples first Language on this thread

Reactions: Kakato

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
The game is random it is grindy so it may not be for you
As for English its my 7th Language and its not very many peoples first Language on this thread
I don't want to mock you, but I really won't ever understand why it's your 7th language. Also, the fact that many people here are not perfect when speaking or writing in english isn't a good reason to not know the most used language in the world

About randomness and having to grind: a game is fun when it has content. Doing again, and again, and again the same things is not fun at all, and it doesn't make me unsuited to play the game, because it's exactly the game that is not fun to play.

The art is not bad, I have to admit. But please, take this as a feedback:
1- less grind
2- hire a RUS/ENG translator

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ho to progress on the beach volley ball?? I lost more than 5 times, won few, no progress...
Is a matter of impudence, until you dont reach 15 impudence minimum you can do nothing, how you think can put your hand in a girl ass if you dont have enought impudence?

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
On volleball random only for pictures "kiss" or "Ball throw". I have very bad English, so I do not have to write a lot.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is a matter of impudence, until you dont reach 15 impudence minimum you can do nothing, how you think can put your hand in a girl ass if you dont have enought impudence?
@Burt Mirenzo is right. I forgot about this. Your impudence should be at least 15. Mine was around 25-30 when I got it.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I don't want to mock you, but I really won't ever understand why it's your 7th language. Also, the fact that many people here are not perfect when speaking or writing in english isn't a good reason to not know the most used language in the world

About randomness and having to grind: a game is fun when it has content. Doing again, and again, and again the same things is not fun at all, and it doesn't make me unsuited to play the game, because it's exactly the game that is not fun to play.

The art is not bad, I have to admit. But please, take this as a feedback:
1- less grind
2- hire a RUS/ENG translator
Mock me :)
As if
Its my seventh Language purely because I speak and write the other six better
English not the most used language if we are being pedantic
English = 890 million speakers
Chinese = 1.2 billion speakers as their first language
Again just being pedantic
Mods feel free to remove my hissy fit if you feel its necessary :) as it is off topic

Reactions: Kakato and Bloo

Jerzy

May 18, 2017
And if i remember right you need to be student in beach volley for progress. if you are lower or above it wont trigger.

Reactions: Redmew
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes