Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Please keep on topic (game discussion) ladies and gents. The drama is getting tiresome.
With all due respect, how can we talk about the game/new version/path/secret/hotspots if we don't even have a screenshot/teaser related to 0.5 ? :(

kalamer123

Jun 10, 2017
About the banned is a joke? I'm already confused about who jokes here, and who writes seriously...
really like ur game dude hopefully we get more from the school teacher. also i think everyone is pissy because the game hasnt been leaked yet....

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
Omg... Where is the word to "hear". My English is not so bad.
Vnorth from the moment that you release the game for 5$ Patreon's, why don't you upload a link here to end this noise and stop the negative criticism?
And be the Hero of the Day. :)

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Vnorth from the moment that you release the game for 5$ Patreon's, why don't you upload a link here to end this noise and stop the negative criticism?
I even want to give a game to search for ID. It can be fun. But I should not do this. I also suffer.
negative criticism it is ok. Lies are bad.

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
I even want to give a game to search for ID. It can be fun. But I should not do this. I also suffer.
negative criticism it is ok. Lies are bad.
OK it's your game and you can do anything you want, when i mention for negative criticism I was talking about the criticism that you are getting, by the way bravo for getting your goal in patreon, if you want my opinion, you have to put new goals to get more patreon, goals that will help you make a better game.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I want a secretary. Goal).
The goal counted after 2-3 August. 1 time the goal was ostensibly done. After low-low-low).

Last edited:
Reactions: Redmew

Zherot

May 27, 2017
Wow, it's like everyone's fucking brains has turned to mush and fallen out of their ears...

VNorth has given patrons the chance to get their hands on what would normally be a $20 exclusive, in return they simply have to not share/leak the game. VNorth isn't doing shit except giving people a fucking sweet enticement. It's the patrons you should get mad at if anything for choosing not to share... But lets face it, who can blame them. Those Shantrel anims are gonna be fucking hot.
You are so stupid.

Zherot

May 27, 2017
In my opinion there's nothing wrong with those patrons NOT sharing it and getting themselves some sweet bonuses.

Everyone here is just being absurdly greedy and entitled. :S

It's like friggin reverseworld around here. >.<
Yeah i can confirm what i said.

Zherot

May 27, 2017
Wait, never said than he took money upfront and did not deliver. I said than I heard about the game, pledged and he did not want to deliver the game because he did not want to change his payment form. For me it was a bit frustrating but ok. What was a bit special was to be banned when everything said between us was polite.
He choose his own payment method but banning is a bit in the asshole side of the thing.
A bit?, it is full asshole mode.

Zherot

May 27, 2017
And Voila! Told you guys a few pages back something fishy is going on. Lol why would we blame the patreons?
If a dictator forbids his people to watch american tv (because whatever...they say he is a dictator) and that anyone caught watching will go to prison, is it the peoples fault they are afraid and don't watch? Or is the dictator paranoid and out of his mind?
It's an extreme analogy. But this is the case here. He's blackmailing his own supporters lol. It a slap in the face for them not for the pirates here. Be it today be it next week the game WILL be posted here or elsewhere.
To go on this path this early in the life of this game tells me it will have an interesting and amusing future. Looking forward to it.
Yeah, at least you get it, exept that "SPECIAL" person i quoted above which thinks it is perfectly normal to pull this shit.

Zherot

May 27, 2017
With all due respect, how can we talk about the game/new version/path/secret/hotspots if we don't even have a screenshot/teaser related to 0.5 ? :(
HAHAHAHAHAHA we can't fucking continue talking about the game if there is no left to talk about because there is no new release, we can't continue talking.

For the love of god ban the fucking "game developer" from this conversation why the fuck does he need a special account here?

Reactions: medix

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
For the love of god ban the fucking "game developer" from this conversation why the fuck does he need a special account here?
At least his posts in this thread since the start have been more than bitching or being an entitled jerk in general. Should the mods ban any dev (or member) that rubs you in the wrong way or you don't agree with?

Seriously, this is BigBrother-DRM-level shitstorm all over again, including the absurdities and all. It will leak when it will leak. Calling other people stupid for having the nerve (<- sarcasm) to somewhat agree with the dev won't make it leak quicker.

Reactions: Altaviat

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHA we can't fucking continue talking about the game if there is no left to talk about because there is no new release, we can't continue talking.

If you are just here to write some shit for Nothing. Maybe is a good idea if you creat your own game (And yes, ban yourself after too)

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
well if you want to pop his control on the releases just need two copies of the game from two patrons to run a quick comparison of. 99.999% of the code will be exactly the same. take one make the code bright red and the other transparent yellow and overlap them then anything that doesn't match will stand out like a sore thumb. even if he used a hash generator it'll have to have the value somewhere in the files there is no way they will be the same and you'll be able to blow through all the code in 1/100th the time trying to find the ID generator would take

Last edited:
Reactions: sob

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Wait, never said than he took money upfront and did not deliver. I said than I heard about the game, pledged and he did not want to deliver the game because he did not want to change his payment form. For me it was a bit frustrating but ok. What was a bit special was to be banned when everything said between us was polite.
He choose his own payment method but banning is a bit in the asshole side of the thing.
For what i know, it's not HIS METHOD of payment but Patreon method valid for all developer not only for VNorth.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
man I really love this game. It`s sexy and lots of fun. it`s not an easy game, some things are very hard to discover. IMHO worth spending some money on.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes