ChaosDvS

May 6, 2017
In this version author really outdid himself on whole non-obvious scavenger hunt stuff. I would never think that saying NO, instead of giving money, to Shantrel on friday shopping would lead to her school visit.
Anyway, everything new but the Brenda is described on page 90, right after thread was unlocked.
To progress with Brenda you need to click on wine twice, after you did 3 once. This should be your only stopping point, everything else is straightforward.
At what point is the wine bottle selectable? I can't seem to get the label to pop up.

Kavekien

Jul 18, 2017
How do you trigger Jack's appearance is it an RNG event i somehow have been increadibly unlucky with? or does it require a specific attribute level?

Nevermind found new branch ...so damn used too looking for hidden buttons I neglected to go though options without them. :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: nono_boulot

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Since the forced krista BJ is from the version 04, if you read the CarloS walkthrough i posted 2-3 pag before you can do it.
I did, but all I keep getting is a hand and blow job on tuesday and she goes home on thursday

here are my currents stats

impudence 58
smartass 43.5
Kingnerd 59

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Im stuck on the kitchen BJ scene, Shantrell wont suck it.
Supposed to get her sleeping on the couch on Saturday but didnt happened.
Also, as far as i remember there should be wake up scene after bedroom BJ from Shantrell, not happened

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Im stuck on the kitchen BJ scene, Shantrell wont suck it.
Supposed to get her sleeping on the couch on Saturday but didnt happened.
Also, as far as i remember there should be wake up scene after bedroom BJ from Shantrell, not happened
Got it, forgot to buy a swim suit :)

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes