terry175

Feb 25, 2017
This is not the right way.

I have just found out that you will need to attend at least 3 times wednesday's moira class (select from your room).
after that, select convince in this scenario instead of force, and your mum will do the proper job.
I believe there are still some continuation to the mum story line with moira (I have not really tried on this)

michael79

May 24, 2017
the grinding is just too much.
I have decided to edit some of the important parameter to fasten the process.

As this is a RenRY game, edit 00console.rpyc file, changing config.console to "True" to enable console. Press Shift-O ingame to open the console.
Here are some of the important parameter for you to edit:
money --- in game money
naglost --- impudence
college_point --- college nerdness
my_clever --- smartass parameter

Just key in for example, "money = 10000" in console to change the parameter.
i can not read the file, when i open it with editor.
can anybody help please?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
hi guys
can anyone please write down the way to get the tickle spot for shantrel on monday. i can't figure it out for the life of me. i tried following both the walkthroughs and still didn't get it. please just write down the required steps and the required parameters, i was using the command window to increase them for my fifth walkthrough so i thought that maybe i went too high, if that is possible. please help. the more detail the better.
Hi, This hotspot is coming out with the 05 version that's means you have to finish all the 04 Heart end image i have put in my Walkthrough.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I get a hotspot under the badgirl sign that says read me, then it says saturday men, w.t.f??? Any ideas?

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Is there any way to change the text colour in the game? In certain places (like when clicking SFX on the computer) I'm getting white tet on a white background which is impossible to read.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you get Lala in the club??? I've been trying for over 20 times, am I missing something? is there anything else to give to Mina besides coffee and cake???

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Is there any way to change the text colour in the game? In certain places (like when clicking SFX on the computer) I'm getting white tet on a white background which is impossible to read.
That's your pc color setting problem.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How do you get Lala in the club??? I've been trying for over 20 times, am I missing something? is there anything else to give to Mina besides coffee and cake???
Go Lala room Thursday evening, help homeworks, quest must trigger if:
1) you have finish all the Lala quest before
2) enought times help her homeworks
3) you have been in the club before (Krystia quest).

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Go Lala room Thursday evening, help homeworks, quest must trigger if:
1) you have finish all the Lala quest before
2) enought times help her homeworks
3) you have been in the club before (Krystia quest).
Thanks mirenzo, not too sure if it helps, but thanks bro

ShadowElie

May 4, 2017
check page no 135 for mode
i can look for the hotspot no problem. but, it isn't there. that is my problem, i feel like i can (and almost did) unlock the rest of the game and the rest of shantrels scenes, except the ones where you need to progress that hotspot scene for.
also, a tip if you don't want to use a mod for the hotspots, just keep pressing the directional keys on the keyboard on every scene and advance them with the enter key. this way they will be highlighted because they are the same as the other buttons, except not in order and invisible, so they can still be highlighted with the keyboard controls. that is how i was sure i didn't get the hotspot.

dball77

May 5, 2017
Updated OP with 0.7 links. Many thanks to our anonymous sources <3

This version uses a different fingerprinting method which has marked a few media files with a unique identifier. I've had to remove the files to be on the safe side. If you're a patron, DO NOT UPLOAD A CG PACK. The following files are affected:
Code:
Sh07TalkCum1.jpg
shjennyf1.webm
shsuck3.webm
shsuckf2.webm
I'm unsure how this will affect the flow of the game, they appeared to just be generic scenes.

This will be the last SH release I'll be doing. I don't play the game, nor do I enjoy dealing with the near constant cancer which this game attracts. I'm too busy with other projects to deal with the "Second Happiness Shitstorm" every month.

On a lighter note, many thanks again to everyone who provided the links and made the 0.5, 0.6, and 0.7 shares possible <3.
I for one am extremely grateful for all of the sacrifices made by the administrators and moderators, the uploaders, the hackers and modders, and the developers (many of whom visit this site for feedback). It does not matter to me if you are first or last to share a new release. F95zone is the best because you provide fast links to the full sized files in a well-organized manner. The discussion boards are search friendly and easily navigated. And the moderators are much more patient and polite than I would be in some situations.

I will be sad to see Second Happiness go, but I understand. If we are lucky, the dev will notice a correlation between the number of visits on sites like this and the number of pledges on Patreon, and this fingerprint nonsense will end.

Thanks again for providing free access to tons of games and updates almost as quickly as they are released, and for giving us a forum to explore and share our passion for adult fantasy games.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I for one am extremely grateful for all of the sacrifices made by the administrators and moderators, the uploaders, the hackers and modders, and the developers (many of whom visit this site for feedback). It does not matter to me if you are first or last to share a new release. F95zone is the best because you provide fast links to the full sized files in a well-organized manner. The discussion boards are search friendly and easily navigated. And the moderators are much more patient and polite than I would be in some situations.

I will be sad to see Second Happiness go, but I understand. If we are lucky, the dev will notice a correlation between the number of visits on sites like this and the number of pledges on Patreon, and this fingerprint nonsense will end.

Thanks again for providing free access to tons of games and updates almost as quickly as they are released, and for giving us a forum to explore and share our passion for adult fantasy games.
Amen to that ☺

Reactions: Cirro84
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes