401Grem

May 14, 2017
I for one, do not appreciate somebody from here, hacking into the game, pior to release, and substituting images or blocking key images in the game.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
So i downloaded a save from here worked great until i had to buy a dress for 5k kept getting mugged so went back to room and withdraw just under 5k worked got the full amount brought dress and booooooom cheats detected like wtf

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I for one, do not appreciate somebody from here, hacking into the game, pior to release, and substituting images or blocking key images in the game.
If you had read my posts, you would have seen that those images were marked and would have identified the patron who shared the game. It was either remove 1 image and 3 loops, or not release 0.7 at all. Pick one.

If you do not appreciate the sharing of games or removal of DRM then you're a member of the wrong forum.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
If you had read my posts, you would have seen that those images were marked and would have identified the patron who shared the game. It was either remove 1 image and 3 loops, or not release 0.7 at all. Pick one.

If you do not appreciate the sharing of games or removal of DRM then you're a member of the wrong forum.
I do appreciate the sharing, but we are required to take your word for the Identifiers. i'm just skeptical. At what point will you re-release the game with the content intact???

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I do appreciate the sharing, but we are required to take your word for the Identifiers. i'm just skeptical. At what point will you re-release the game with the content intact???
As I said in my previous post, I'm not releasing anything more related to this game in future. I don't like the game (haven't played it since 0.3) nor do I like the cancer contained in this thread.

The only reason why I spent the time comparing releases, removing tracking, removing DRM is to help the community. However, thanks to people like yourself I've tired of it and I'm done.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The download link you get from Vnorth when you pledge on Patreon, is unique for every individual who pledge afaik. Its tied to the identifier and a spread release can get tracked. Unloading on the people who bring you something is not the right way to go about it. That being said, if you want it with no fuzz, nothing keep you from pledge and get it that way either.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
100% savegame pls
Anyone have a finished 0.07 save game?
I dont see the point in trying to get a 100% save. Just play the game and use walkthroughs.

If you appreciate the sharing then you would understand what DRM is. If you want free shit on here but don't like how we try to protect those who help share such DRM games. This is not a place for you. Most of staff members spend a lot of time trying to make people like you, happy. But in the end, its people like you who still don't appreciate what we do. If you want something that is intact, then go pledge or buy the game.

In the end, if you don't like it. Don't play it. Or better yet, if you don't like how we protect our members, the door is open.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I'm starting to get the feeling I should just ask for a save, even a non-100% one that's just relatively further ahead, instead of trying to find my way through this labyrinthine mess.

Honestly, even with all the rough edges it's not a bad game. The grind could use some serious polishing, but it's manageable with cheats.

However, the problem is that what the game does bad it does reeeeaaallllyyy bad; that being the amount of twists and turns you have to go through to progress a minuscule amount in an event. The game doesn't even tell what you could be missing at a certain point in time you'd be forgiven for thinking it bugged out on you. Sure there are walkthroughs; but sometimes they're just either confusing or pretty vague even outside of the rough english. And since a lot of the events are either on a weekly basis or can only be done a couple of times a week, it can cause the illusion of a lot of time being wasted.

But really, I feel this game will truly shine with some tweaking of the event flow and schedule or maybe a way to track flags and their requirements. Currently, it's both impressively large yet severely restrictive at the same time.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The economy is the most egregious flaw and needs a rework. Why have jobs that pay a pittance if you are given limitless cash that you need to dip into constantly. You spend that many weeks doing all the events that better paying, and upgradeable jobs would be enough to support the amount of cash you need to haemorrhage.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
hello guys, i've been giving coffee and cake for ages at mina, she would never let lala in, am i missing something? also when will krista showher boobs? i've been going to the club for weeks and weeks and i always get drunk and i never progress with her, also when i find her in the park i did both options more then 3 times still no progress am i doing something wronghere?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
There is a way to have the full last version of the game for free and without any bugs and maybe with the extra content to, just wait for the pubblic release (about 1 month). Too much for you? Pledge it! Meantime there are plenty of others game to play.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I think all of you, mod excluded, should have more respect for the person (supporter) that help developers doing his game, whitout them you play nothing but no, you pretend to have the same rights for free, that's make you feel more clever? That's make you feel pirates? Pirates fight for his booty. You are just hubs that sweep the bridges and that without fighting pretend to sparse the booty.

Reactions: Dangbabaloos

Dangbabaloos

Jul 7, 2017
how do i get shantrel to do repeat the study sessions im not sure how to trigger them. Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes