ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
GUYS i have an error occuring. In my way with MOM when i force her to blowjob during Olimpic blah blah. my game crashes after she lick his penis and short dialogue.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
GUYS i have an error occuring. In my way with MOM when i force her to blowjob during Olimpic blah blah. my game crashes after she lick his penis and short dialogue.
Possibly a result of the cut in scene that was added to protect the innocent? I noticed that these were the only areas of the game, where i experienced problems.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Did you download the crash fix in the OP?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hm.. following the walk through, can't trigger lala meeting in the bathroom. Nice to her on Fridays.. come thursdays.. bathroom is empty. Ideas?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Have you done everything else you can with her. Both topless scenes, toilet scare, repair scene, hide under bed, homework, all 3 scenes to let her go to the club, and check her room Friday afternoon to let her in. Not sure about the second bit but she gets mad if you don't.
When you do find your final trigger, save on Wednesday night so you can save scum Lala solo.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Have you done everything else you can with her. Both topless scenes, toilet scare, repair scene, hide under bed, homework, all 3 scenes to let her go to the club, and check her room Friday afternoon to let her in. Not sure about the second bit but she gets mad if you don't.
When you do find your final trigger, save on Wednesday night so you can save scum Lala solo.
Yep.. still not triggering. Don't suppose you have a saved game?

sdtk

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone have a complete save of version 0.7?

Who uploads the saved file ...
I did not see any new pictures after I finished version 0.6.

Please, please ..

401Grem

May 14, 2017
It's the Thursday mornings bathroom where you meet lala and older sister. That is not triggering.

The Sunday morning one triggers just fine...
You are right, sorry. You need to go to Laura's room first and click the crawl button, the either first or thirds choice, then enter bathroom when done. Then click on hip of Lala. will have to repeat a few times to end.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Hello, yes i did error is solved but i have black screen and 3 click dialogue only then picture appears again. Solution?
Unfortunately there is no solution, I had to remove 1 image and 3 loops as they had been marked by the developer to try and identify the patrons who supply us the copies.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes