aminanjiri

May 7, 2017
"Friday/evening/school with Shantrel, a new event start for you Olimpic Historical and Shantrel will be your “private” teacher. Go to school all days and every Friday meet Shantrel, event will go on."
If this event don't start means you have miss or not completed somethings before.
Events are in chronological order.
What should I do to start Olimpic Historical? I completed all the scenes, but you have this one problem.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
What should I do to start Olimpic Historical? I completed all the scenes, but you have this one problem.
Same as before, meet Shant friday evening at work station, don't give money, go with her to speak Moira.

Formulus

Sep 20, 2017
how do i get smartass?
Going to school, there is also a chance to gain it while you work at the office though you can also lose a point.
I believe watching the Patreon game/picture also gives you a point. (I don't know if you need to give max money or not)

Probably are more but those are the ones I'm relativly sure on.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Stuck at lala club event? any hints i am trying for many weeks but still nothing happening.
Read the guide (my WT), do exactly what is write there in chronological order and you can't fail. Dozens of people succeeded, why you not?

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
Read the guide (my WT), do exactly what is write there in chronological order and you can't fail. Dozens of people succeeded, why you not?
i Have tried following the walkthrough but nothing is happening only get the "?heart end ". I am supposed to hit the i'm good option right?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i Have tried following the walkthrough but nothing is happening only get the "?heart end ". I am supposed to hit the i'm good option right?
Which event you are stuck? If you write "Stuck at lala club event? any hints i am trying for many weeks but still nothing happening." that's mean you can't send Lala to club, so please be clear and let us understand where you are stuck.

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
Which event you are stuck? If you write "Stuck at lala club event? any hints i am trying for many weeks but still nothing happening." that's mean you can't send Lala to club, so please be clear and let us understand where you are stuck.
Thank you But figured it out , i had to choose the im mean option and hotspot( i was stuck at the lal blowjob event) but now i can figure out the jenny part, whenever i ask her the question to teach me volleyball someone else enters and the dialogue cant continue trying for 4 weeks.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thank you But figured it out , i had to choose the im mean option and hotspot( i was stuck at the lal blowjob event) but now i can figure out the jenny part, whenever i ask her the question to teach me volleyball someone else enters and the dialogue cant continue trying for 4 weeks.
Meet her out school morning/day time

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I can't trigger the red dress scene in the kitchen. I can't find any panties in the bathroom. I am stuck with tickling her during breakfast and sleeping with her at night.

Any tips would be helpful.

sdtk

Aug 4, 2017
Why does not anyone save it?

Does anyone have a version of 0.7?

I do not speak English. The game is not running.

Can anyone upload a saved file or a saved save file that was version 0.7?

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
I can't trigger the red dress scene in the kitchen. I can't find any panties in the bathroom. I am stuck with tickling her during breakfast and sleeping with her at night.

First of all, I started it recently and find this game really tough. But I think I can somehow help you.
1. Red dress scene will trigger when your imp is over or equal 11. And about sleeping with her, take 3 coffee at the shop
before to stay awake

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I can't find any panties in the bathroom.
First of all you should work in the workshop till after work he says something like"this lock seems like the one of our bathroom" or something like that, at this point you'll be able to pick the lock of the bathroom
Then during the evening on Tuesday go to the bathroom, mom should be in there, pick the lock-->enter-->during the second line of dialogue you can click on panties

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes