401Grem

May 14, 2017
when i talk to jenny about lesbians i get a heart with a ? in it what does this mean? and where else can i meet jenny outside of school?
Before entering school, click wait button, it's random, also fri eve beach choose no and lose v-ball.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
still not been able to find laura in the badgirls shop, i clicked the shop everyday and its always some1 else or nobody never Laura, do i need to click a specific letter to make it happen or does it not matter. thx for the reply on Jenny Grem i started with her chain now

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
still not been able to find laura in the badgirls shop, i clicked the shop everyday and its always some1 else or nobody never Laura, do i need to click a specific letter to make it happen or does it not matter. thx for the reply on Jenny Grem i started with her chain now
I got it on the first try, because I guess that I already did all the scenes/quests availables for her at that time. It was at the beggining of version 0.5 if I'm not mistaken. So, If I got this scene on the first try, this means that every content for Laura (0.4 and older) were already unlocked on my side. Try to see in Mirenzo's walkthrough (in the OP) if you unlocked every event before moving out to find her in the shop.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
I don't get BJ from Shantrel in kitchen. She always says:"Put your hand away."
I have played with Walkthrough of mirenzo but i come not further. imp 60. smart 77, cheater 123 :frown:

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
"Next Friday, she want kiss you again but you want more so you decide to skip college for one week.
When you get punished from Shantrel hit the option “NO”, you make peace and get a heart start. Back to college. Next
Friday evening meet again Shantrel don’t give money you get another heart start."

I skipped college for whole week but Shantrel just beats me then no heart start. Can anyone help me? I think I've done everything according to the walkthrough, revised it for 3-4 times too. So if you can please help me, otherwise give me a save file. Highly obliged. :)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
"Next Friday, she want kiss you again but you want more so you decide to skip college for one week.
When you get punished from Shantrel hit the option “NO”, you make peace and get a heart start. Back to college. Next
Friday evening meet again Shantrel don’t give money you get another heart start."

I skipped college for whole week but Shantrel just beats me then no heart start. Can anyone help me? I think I've done everything according to the walkthrough, revised it for 3-4 times too. So if you can please help me, otherwise give me a save file. Highly obliged. :)
Follow well the dialog, the right time to skip college is when MC said so. Remember, skip college means skip Brenda lesson to.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I don't get BJ from Shantrel in kitchen. She always says:"Put your hand away."
I have played with Walkthrough of mirenzo but i come not further. imp 60. smart 77, cheater 123 :frown:
Frankly I don't remember there is any BJ in the kitchen, where did you read it?

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
I am only stuck at the Jenna event everything else is completed, i cant get Jenna to talk about the volleyball question(the one where you have to ask three questions in school and get heart ends), whenever i ask her a question someone else joins the conversation and the dialogue ends there. Any advice on what i am doing wrong?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I am only stuck at the Jenna event everything else is completed, i cant get Jenna to talk about the volleyball question(the one where you have to ask three questions in school and get heart ends), whenever i ask her a question someone else joins the conversation and the dialogue ends there. Any advice on what i am doing wrong?
Start to speak with Jenna out school (before enter) If you don't find her, click around multiple times.
If i don't remember bad, MC must said "I have to find another way to speak whit her"

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
Start to speak with Jenna out school (before enter) If you don't find her, click around multiple times.
If i don't remember bad, MC must said "I have to find another way to speak whit her"
nope didn't work , i got both heart ending in other two questions but not getting through with volleyball question.(I am at student level 25, impudence 50+ and smartass 140+). I even tried losing some volleyball games.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
the new version how time is out?
Don't count on it. @Sam dropped the modding of the game because of spoiled children who couldn't wait and kept dirtying this thread. My advice : become a patreon. I don't know who will take up the modding now. Seriously, I hate the guys who pissed off Sam. Every one is punished because of them. I'm really furious, but I have to keep my calm in order to keep this thread civil.

P.S : in case you didn't know, each version comes out with a unique ID. Last time, Vnorth went deeper in his anti-piracy schema by putting some traps in the images (that's why many anons got crashes). Simply put, the moment the game is leaked, Vnorth will know who did it and ban him. That's why Sam was so important to us.

Finally, to answer your question: 10$ patreons get the game each 5th of every month.

Last edited:

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Kitchen/evening/Friday and Sunday until Shantrel give you a BJ first time and when you repeat she don’t want more.

dad013

Jun 14, 2017
Been trying to work at the workshop for 30 minutes now and still no key for shant's room ;(. Anyway I can cheat it through a save editor?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Been trying to work at the workshop for 30 minutes now and still no key for shant's room ;(. Anyway I can cheat it through a save editor?
Key for Shant room doesn't exist, key for Laura room open Shant room to.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I already asked Jenny all the questions until my heart appears with "?" but I go every morning to school and she never appears, I do not know what I'm doing wrong. I've been doing it for 4 weeks.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I already asked Jenny all the questions until my heart appears with "?" but I go every morning to school and she never appears, I do not know what I'm doing wrong. I've been doing it for 4 weeks.
Play Volleyball on friday evening. Lose the game, go to the cafe, don't grope/fuck Elly or Maya. After the Cafe Scene, you'll be able to wander around the beach.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes