mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I already asked Jenny all the questions until my heart appears with "?" but I go every morning to school and she never appears, I do not know what I'm doing wrong. I've been doing it for 4 weeks.
Every question has heart start and heart end.

When you get all the 3 question heart end, start to go school morning time, choose Wait options, will meet Jenny out school, Talk to her, get heart start.

The right time to look for Jenny out school is when MC said "I have to find another way to speak with her"

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
You've got to make enough progress with her first. I think the kitchen scene is the trigger for that. When you repair the sink and get a HJ. Did you get it ?

Edit: What's your smartass level? Did you get to the BJ scene with Shantrel while studying history ? Progress there too. Btw, it's tuesday night and not Wednesday ;)
Thank you good sir, but found it by the time... :p

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Every question has heart start and heart end.

When you get all the 3 question heart end, start to go school morning time, choose Wait options, will meet Jenny out school, Talk to her, get heart start.

The right time to look for Jenny out school is when MC said "I have to find another way to speak with her"
@inyourface Yup. Mirenzo is right. I forgot the morning time at school. If you don't meet Jenny in the courtyard, just get back on the map and click on college again. Keep repeating it until you find her and progress. Once you are done with this event, follow my guide of the volleyball event.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
We are searching now for the most important hotspot in this game so far. Hotspot “Tickle” on Monday/morning/breakfast. Do all the “Bad Dream” options Tuesday/night/Shantrel bedroom at least 3 time each. Kitchen/evening/Friday and Sunday until Shantrel give you a BJ first time and when you repeat she don’t want more. Develop all the TV scenes Wednesday and Saturday. Done all this you are blocked again. Stay 1 week without go to school.

The BJ scene it's not really a BJ, it's only a tip in mouth and it's only one time scene not repeteable.
If you stay one week without go to school and nothing appens means you miss something before.
Thank you :) then i have missed something before. Ok, the search starts..:biggrin:

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Кто может помочь ребята? Хотел бы стать патероном, вложить 20$ и купить нормальную версию игры с дополнительными 2 анимациями Шантрель
Who can help me boys? I would like to become a patreon, invest $ 20 and buy a normal version of the game with other 2 Chantrel animations This is a translation

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I completed Jenna night beach scene, Shantrel kitchen handjob scene, in monday scene she promise me to undress panties, but Laura, when I come in the morning, in her room, I find 2 hotspot " crowl" but when I click on they , nothing happen, what is my error? Thanks

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I completed Jenna night beach scene, Shantrel kitchen handjob scene, in monday scene she promise me to undress panties, but Laura, when I come in the morning, in her room, I find 2 hotspot " crowl" but when I click on they , nothing happen, what is my error? Thanks
That's really strange, never heard before a bug like yours, are you using some mod? Anyways that hotspot isin't really essential to go on with the story, skip that or wait for the official 07 free release.

Reactions: lordofhirunds

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
Please upload the saved file with this picture.
Umm well I can always upload if you want, but I just wanna warn you that even if you have the save file you will not be able to unlock the scene that fast... you have to go through every other scenes before it too.

So what can be done? easy... just use to edit some values...

Here I'm giving you too files. One is the text file that will give you some important tips. Other is the save file you wanted. Hope it helps.

P.S.: I don' have the images of mom showing her new lingerie. If you have can you show them to me?? Pretty please?? :happyblush:happyblush

Reactions: Armorer
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes