Jansen

May 8, 2017
V 0.8
contains over 1500+ pictures ( pictures for animations inclusive)
45+ animations and 50+ hidden buttons.
1 mini-game (2 game modes)
5'th of October - test version.
10 October - raw release.
14-15 October - good release for patrons.
Free release? I will dig in my brains. (Not a literal quote Mark Twain.)

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
and what to do when the stepmother is offended and no longer wants to learn history?
bump, after forcing her to give bj to MC i stuck. Friday or sunday kitchen there's an option "teaching history" or something i dont really remember and she keep talking that shes offended, if i hit her at shops and dont give her money shes saying "mommys offended, vey offender." No hearts, nothing. Also MC can only lick her pussy at wednesday but i saw the pic at 144 page that you can fuck her so for sure im missing something. The question is what? Idk skipping school? Keep visiting Moira's place at wednesday moring? Halp pls

401Grem

May 14, 2017
bump, after forcing her to give bj to MC i stuck. Friday or sunday kitchen there's an option "teaching history" or something i dont really remember and she keep talking that shes offended, if i hit her at shops and dont give her money shes saying "mommys offended, vey offender." No hearts, nothing. Also MC can only lick her pussy at wednesday but i saw the pic at 144 page that you can fuck her so for sure im missing something. The question is what? Idk skipping school? Keep visiting Moira's place at wednesday moring? Halp pls
Give her money at shops.

Reactions: testoviron

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
You can not fuck her in this update

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
Is "About this game" section was left this horrible deliberately? Or just nobody who speaks Russian never bothered to provide some better version?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
May as well lock the thread as soon as the second person asks for the new version, it's not gonna get any better.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The funny thing those who have it aren't actually gonna go through the trouble of sharing it and having it decoded now due to the stupid beggers with 5 posts GIB ME FOR FREE and then throwing bitchfits when they don't get their way ruining it for everyone.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
As I said in my previous post, I'm not releasing anything more related to this game in future. I don't like the game (haven't played it since 0.3) nor do I like the cancer contained in this thread.

The only reason why I spent the time comparing releases, removing tracking, removing DRM is to help the community. However, thanks to people like yourself I've tired of it and I'm done.
im totally agree with you in 2 aspects. + few extra
1) this game is crap imho.
2) ppl always will cry either you do something for them or not, (you cant escape cancer and aids =) )
& extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

did stop at 0.4 coz its booring, stupid grind covered ugly CG's (even akabur's hand drawn pics did look better than this here)

about your work in this ''game'' thread and all others you did lay your hand on:
big thanks. from me atleast. ignore ppl like this who say
I for one, do not appreciate somebody from here,

Reactions: January2015

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
The download link you get from Vnorth when you pledge on Patreon, is unique for every individual who pledge afaik. Its tied to the identifier and a spread release can get tracked. Unloading on the people who bring you something is not the right way to go about it. That being said, if you want it with no fuzz, nothing keep you from pledge and get it that way either.
now think what would he do to ppl who would leek THEIR game THEY got after PAYING for it?? nothing..

its like you buy popcorn in store and then share to friends at school and get banned from the store...

he do know if he get banned on this forum and those russian forums. his game will neverr get any more patreons bc noone ever gona find his game, specially directly on patreon.

so he can do nothing that just threat,, like a small doggy who only bark but too afraid to bite.
and thats what these forum staffs should do too,, dev gets known thanks to them, and now he threaten ppl if they leek his game here (and that leeking was how his game even became known to begin with. just didnt make that much money yet), so forum staffs could just ban him from their forum, and delete his game thread.... if he doesnt want his game be availible for ppl and threaten = gtfo..
i would do that. and who you think would crawl back asking for another chance in the end??

oh well, idc about vnorth and this game. its too booring, stupid, grindfest with ultra ugly CG's, that didnt change and will never change to better. did stop at 0.4 and did look some new pics from 0.7 its still same ugly.

so every1 better pay atention to newcomers, there are a lot of promising projects, like ''max's life''.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes