DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
mods you do realize its safe to upload the 0.8 now? its on same link for everyone. lol

after mod read this, remove this post, so dev wont see it, which would prevent him doing it next time....

Reactions: Redmew

crystygolf5

Aug 31, 2017
problem, when you go wendsdey morning at Miora for lesson me say NO and appear heart with "?" no appear JULIA

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
problem, when you go wendsdey morning at Miora for lesson me say NO and appear heart with "?" no appear JULIA
Maybe you got to say yes? There is 2 triggers, one by the books and one by Julias breast. It will complete when she flash her breasts and dress in a see through nightie... or whatever its called.

JC Karma

Oct 6, 2017
How do i get Lala's scenes? i got her to go to the club multiple times now that i talk to her she says she doesnt want to go anymore.

origin

May 23, 2017
Brenda and Stephanie walkthrough does not go with me, have it done now 20 times and still can not select the wine bottle, is that a bug?
(nerdking, imp 36 smart 47)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Maybe you got to say yes? There is 2 triggers, one by the books and one by Julias breast. It will complete when she flash her breasts and dress in a see through nightie... or whatever its called.
You are talking about 08, i don't think he have.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Brenda and Stephanie walkthrough does not go with me, have it done now 20 times and still can not select the wine bottle, is that a bug?
If you don't get rid of Brenda friend on sunday you will never see the wine.

Kenney

Sep 21, 2017
smartass fixes after 20.5, it can not increase in school.
But it can increase by reading book at home.
Am I right?

Last edited:

origin

May 23, 2017
If you don't get rid of Brenda friend on sunday you will never see the wine.

brenda friend I've already got away, but does not continue afterwards. According to walkthrough it should go after 4 weeks with the wine bottle, but have already made 10 weeks and still can not click them.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Hopefully we can see the broken English change log.
V 0.8
Shantrel: +2 animations, the route starts from the 0.4 content (no need to start a new game). Several hidden buttons.
Ella + Jenny: 1 animation + 2 short animations. Several hidden buttons.
Brenda: peeking.
Julia: new outfit.

If you checked on Patreon, you'd have seen it.

Nakuza22

May 23, 2017
Can someone help me please with jenny in the school,i can not talk with her to have the hearth ends,what must i done,..?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
You are a little shorter in Impudence, try increase to 40/45
What's wrong for you in Stephanie route?
Brenda wine is bound to Stephanie so you must finish Stephanie route before.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes