Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
V 0.8
Shantrel: +2 animations, the route starts from the 0.4 content (no need to start a new game). Several hidden buttons.
Ella + Jenny: 1 animation + 2 short animations. Several hidden buttons.
Brenda: peeking.
Julia: new outfit.

If you checked on Patreon, you'd have seen it.
My bad I figured he put everything behind patreon post so I didn't bother checking. Thanks though.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Can someone help me please with jenny in the school,i can not talk with her to have the hearth ends,what must i done,..?
I can give you only some hints because i don't know what you have done before.
1) Wich heart end you miss? There are 3.
2) You can have heart end only in a specific day of the week. It depend wich one you need.
3) Speaking with her alone it's random so save before and retry.
4) Finish all the event before about Ella/Maya/Beach Volley

Nakuza22

May 23, 2017
I can give you only some hints because i don't know what you have done before.
1) Wich heart end you miss? There are 3.
2) You can have heart end only in a specific day of the week. It depend wich one you need.
3) Speaking with her alone it's random so save before and retry.
4) Finish all the event before about Ella/Maya/Beach Volley
yes,i miss the second and the thirth,because always is someone coming,..the volleyball and the lesbian question,..i dont know what to do?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
v0.7 or later completed save file
Please upload
Please Please Please
No one will do it. The grinding is that what makes this game a pain in the ass. So, don't expect a save with everything unlocked.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
nobody upload , so black list with this game
If you took some time to read the previous pages, you would have known why this thread became so cold. So, before launching a conclusion, try to learn the full story first.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I will speak to @Sam when i get time see what sort of marks game has. I can remove most drm so shouldnt be an issue however as previously stated by sam content will be missing. This will not be done quickly however as i have alot of work irl and alot of alpha testing for devs to do. So be patient ill get on it when i can

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I will speak to @Sam when i get time see what sort of marks game has. I can remove most drm so shouldnt be an issue however as previously stated by sam content will be missing. This will not be done quickly however as i have alot of work irl and alot of alpha testing for devs to do. So be patient ill get on it when i can
Thank you for your good work and time you invest.

Reactions: Major Wanker

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I think it's not a big deal to adhere to the developer's will and wait a month from the official exit to get the full game without bugs and free.
VNorth is not against piracy, otherwise he would not release his game for free, he just wants and rightly in my opinion, privileging who pays to help him.
Play full 07 now and in a month you will have the 08 full of walkthrough where is the problem?

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Just wait soon any adm will up the 0.8 just need 2 copy like before and for now wait
people will now know with this post that v0.8 raw
is released to patrons pacience guys

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
As previoisly stated i will speak to sam about what marks the game has. I have the game just gotta find time to talk to sam and remove the marked files. I work 18 hours to 3 day shifts so i would prefer to talk to sam, remove drm and upload in a single sitting. Im free friday night uk time so will message sam then. Until that time please stop making request threads or harrasing people.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think it's not a big deal to adhere to the developer's will and wait a month from the official exit to get the full game without bugs and free.
VNorth is not against piracy, otherwise he would not release his game for free, he just wants and rightly in my opinion, privileging who pays to help him.
Play full 07 now and in a month you will have the 08 full of walkthrough where is the problem?
I don't think you quite grasp what piracy is.

If it's free, that isn't pirated, piracy is getting paid content without paying.

If we were going to go by the developers will, we wouldn't be pirating the game.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hi !
I'm stuck with Laura being mad at me. I can't give her the flowers. It's either she's not on the bench when i have the flower, or she's on the bench but i don't have the flowers. Yesterday i spent more than 1 hour trying to give her the flowers with no succes helas.
I use the walkthrough to play the game, so i know what i have to do. It just don't work at all.
I already had Laura being mad at me previously and i managed to give her the flowers and the beer. Now it's the second time nothing works at all.

So do you know a way to pass this event with the console command ? Since it doesn't work by just playing the game.
Or maybe using a save editor .I don't want to broke my save so i didn't try anything yet with it.

Thanks.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hi !
I'm stuck with Laura being mad at me. I can't give her the flowers. It's either she's not on the bench when i have the flower, or she's on the bench but i don't have the flowers. Yesterday i spent more than 1 hour trying to give her the flowers with no succes helas.
I use the walkthrough to play the game, so i know what i have to do. It just don't work at all.
I already had Laura being mad at me previously and i managed to give her the flowers and the beer. Now it's the second time nothing works at all.

So do you know a way to pass this event with the console command ? Since it doesn't work by just playing the game.
Or maybe using a save editor .I don't want to broke my save so i didn't try anything yet with it.

Thanks.
The girl in the yellow shirt has to water the flowers monday mourning.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi !

Thanks.
Go Monday MORNING to the park, assist the scene when the girl piss on flower, same Monday EVENING go to the park, you will find 3 flovers, give them to Laura. You need 3 flawers not 2. You can have 3 flowers only if the girl piss on them.
You need to buy and give 3 beer to Laura before.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes