mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hello, how do i unlock the events with Jenny ?

Following the walkthrough i have completed all the scenes with Maya and Elly, but i don't know how to progress with Jenny.
The walkthrough says i have to talk to her at school until i have the three "heart end". For now, i have the "end " for the homework option only. For the two others :
- the volleyball option: i'm always interrupted by the others characters and there is no "heart" at all at the end.
- the lesbian option : Jenny don't want to talk about it and i have the "question mark" at the end.
So how can i progress in Jenny's scenes ?
Thanks.

(i tried to wait in front of the school in the morning but nothing happens)
You need to find each heart end in order, first homework, second volley and 3rd lesbian.
Save before enter class because the scene you need is random (1/5).

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm.. I got END with both homework and volley questions in that order. Now whenever I ask the lesbian question as the 3rd choice, I keep getting.. what kind of question am I asking....

Is it a random success.. meaning 1/5 times for the 3rd question as well?

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
3rd choice have not random.
If you have END with both homework and volley questions, for 3rd question you got END first time, but 2nd time have not END. I do the mistake with dialogue =) this error does not affect the progress, only blah- blah.
upd:
I fix it. For 0.9v 3rd question have 2 END o-O ).

Last edited:
Reactions: inyourface

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Right guys i have spent the last few days searching the new update for drm. As of yet i have not found any at all. I will continue to look for marked files and should be done later today if there is no drm found i can not simply upload the update. I have to speak to the staff first as all previous versions have had marked files in them if staff ok it i will upload the update. I have no clue why VNorth feels the need to put drm into his game. Serves no purpose at all. I support him because i like his work i dont support him so he can hide his game behind a paywall and bleed people dry.

Last edited:
Reactions: cumtoo and 401Grem

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Right guys i have spent the last few days searching the new update for drm. As of yet i have not found any at all. I will continue to look for marked files and should be done later today if there is no drm found i can not simply upload the update. I have to speak to the staff first as all previous versions have had marked files in them if staff ok it i will upload the update.
If you don't mind me asking? The dev seems to take extraordinary steps to keep his free game from being shared on this site or anywhere, why is he allowed to post here?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
If you don't mind me asking? The dev seems to take extraordinary steps to keep his free game from being shared on this site, why is he allowed to post here?
we have many devs here. And all are welcome. We do not discriminate against people even if they place pointless drm into a game and try to bleed people dry. Thing is look at people like irredeemable and lewdlab. They know the game gets pirated and dont care. Hell they both actively support it as it gets them more people pledging.

Reactions: Ryahn

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
If you don't mind me asking? The dev seems to take extraordinary steps to keep his free game from being shared on this site or anywhere, why is he allowed to post here?
Most of the versions, are not the free one that are uploaded here.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
@Ryahn Next time you tell me not to bother spending time removing drm to upload a pretty bad game im gunna listen to you. This is a huge pain in the ass lol i see why sam jumped ship

Reactions: Ryahn

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
My understanding is that all his releases are free, but released sooner to higher contributors?
Thats how most, if not all the patreon devs work here. Their games are locked for testing, alpha or beta, etc. Sometimes they are locked so they can get it sooner and other perks. Some games have in game content that is locked.

Reactions: Major Wanker

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Thats how most, if not all the patreon devs work here. Their games are locked for testing, alpha or beta, etc. Sometimes they are locked so they can get it sooner and other perks. Some games have in game content that is locked.
OK

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok found it. Its once again animation. Now this caused alot of bitching and moaning when sam did the last update. So i am going to try and decompile the aninations to remove the marks. However if that fails i will speak to the staff before doing anything further as this thread becomes toxic ehen content is removed.

Reactions: Cirro84

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
He releases the free version a month after the paid version so worse comes to worse just make the people who don't want to pledge wait a month I guess.

Rex_3606

May 27, 2017
Ok found it. Its once again animation. Now this caused alot of bitching and moaning when sam did the last update. So i am going to try and decompile the aninations to remove the marks. However if that fails i will speak to the staff before doing anything further as this thread becomes toxic ehen content is removed.
Thank you for your work bro

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Right guys i have spent the last few days searching the new update for drm. As of yet i have not found any at all. I will continue to look for marked files and should be done later today if there is no drm found i can not simply upload the update. I have to speak to the staff first as all previous versions have had marked files in them if staff ok it i will upload the update. I have no clue why VNorth feels the need to put drm into his game. Serves no purpose at all. I support him because i like his work i dont support him so he can hide his game behind a paywall and bleed people dry.
thank you i know how hard is this i also tryng to find any leak version on russian forum (the ones i used before f95 lol ) but looks like these old forums steal from us since i noticed after someone release the download of one game here the russians take the same link but use a AD limited download speed for get money ....

Reactions: Cirro84

401Grem

May 14, 2017
thank you i know how hard is this i also tryng to find any leak version on russian forum (the ones i used before f95 lol ) but looks like these old forums steal from us since i noticed after someone release the download of one game here the russians take the same link but use a AD limited download speed for get money ....
I also notice the same. All the versions elsewhere, were from this site.

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
I'm having a problem with the Jenny part., after you start talking to her outside the school, get 3 hearts, no more appears and also does not appear hotspot, is always the same sentence , already played volleyball and nothing happens more. Does anyone know what I have to do?
p.s: english google tradutor

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes