DamoDamo

Donor
Aug 4, 2017
I'm having a problem with the Jenny part., after you start talking to her outside the school, get 3 hearts, no more appears and also does not appear hotspot, is always the same sentence , already played volleyball and nothing happens more. Does anyone know what I have to do?
p.s: english google tradutor
As far as I know if you did all the talks in school and did all the touching outside of school, the beach should happen. Friday after school, lose, don't do anything in the coffee shop and it should cut back to the beach. it should say go home or wander around the beach. If it's not showing up, keep talking to her at school and outside of school. Hopefully it's not a bug.

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
I tried for 3 weeks converging with Jenny outside and inside the school, never appeared hotspot in the conversation outside of school and inside the options homework and volley it is possible to ber end heart again, but the lesbians do not. I do not know if this has to do with the lack of progress. I'll wait for the new versions.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I tried for 3 weeks converging with Jenny outside and inside the school, never appeared hotspot in the conversation outside of school and inside the options homework and volley it is possible to ber end heart again, but the lesbians do not. I do not know if this has to do with the lack of progress. I'll wait for the new versions.
If you can conversation outside of school, no need conversation inside the school you finish it. For hotspot need 25 smartass.

Reactions: Cirro84

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Lala question.

I cant get her to give a bj in bathroom sunday morning. She takes a look while i am pissing but no action.

I have done the dance scene and pulled her bra

Helped with her homework. I am on cheat level.

Do I have to get caught under her bed?

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
If you can conversation outside of school, no need conversation inside the school you finish it. For hotspot need 25 smartass.
thanks

, the problem was smartass, I was 24.5. To pass the time, I usually went to the office, so sometimes I lost -1 smartass, it was a vicious circle. Taking advantage would like to know how to gain more smartass? If anyone can answer me, thank you. And thank you so much VNorth

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
thanks

, the problem was smartass, I was 24.5. To pass the time, I usually went to the office, so sometimes I lost -1 smartass, it was a vicious circle. Taking advantage would like to know how to gain more smartass? If anyone can answer me, thank you. And thank you so much VNorth
Buy and run a game on your pc or read some book in your room (random)

Last edited:
Reactions: January2015

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Version 07 was public, you can find a link on this page 148 and my WT to.
Not my fault if no one moderator care put it in OP.

Last edited:

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
On Thursday morning, i met lala alone and hit hotspot 'Lock' .. but doesn't start heart..
1) All Friday evening send Lala to club but don’t ask for sex, choose option “I’m good”.
2) Meet Lala every Thursday morning bathroom
Actually Im using save editor but I cant find smartass in that
using saveeditonline.com
without cheating the mirenzo answered me shortly

meone

Jul 3, 2017
So whatever happened with im going to upload the new version in 1 week 2 weeks ago?:)

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
You will get the new version 0.8 when VNorth release it free for all, around 10 November. Be patient please.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes