401Grem

May 14, 2017
yeah since he gives his links via pms i guess its harder to get them here
p.s i do have the game since im a max level patron of vNorth do i need to contact the creator of the thread to provide link? i can easily upload it to mega
Please upload.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
p.s i do have the game since im a max level patron of vNorth do i need to contact the creator of the thread to provide link? i can easily upload it to mega

im not sure if you are allowed to upload it, ask a mod maybe? But if you can upload plz do, we are so hyped to play this

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I'd PM the mod of this thread and when the mod gets two versions of the game, he/she can compare them and remove the tracker in the games, and then upload them. At least, that's how I understand how things work. If you just post your version and vNorth finds it and opens it up, he would be able to figure out who leaked the game and cut you off of future updates. If I'm wrong about this, I'm sure someone smarter than me will correct me. ;)

P.Jam

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for share
I'd PM the mod of this thread and when the mod gets two versions of the game, he/she can compare them and remove the tracker in the games, and then upload them. At least, that's how I understand how things work. If you just post your version and vNorth finds it and opens it up, he would be able to figure out who leaked the game and cut you off of future updates. If I'm wrong about this, I'm sure someone smarter than me will correct me. ;)
Yeah i'm my opinion is too risky.

Antimage

May 9, 2017
Don't, get in touch with TCMS first and then do anything further, if you post it directly Vnorth can trace back to you and ban you

Reactions: SirAuron20

Rex_3606

May 27, 2017
I believe that the mod already have the versions of the game

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Don't, get in touch with TCMS first and then do anything further, if you post it directly Vnorth can trace back to you and ban you
Yeah i did talk with some1 they told me they will provide the link when its time and i do not want to get banned from him since im there a long time now

Reactions: NTR Lover 69

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Please upload.
It wont be anytime soon

im not sure if you are allowed to upload it, ask a mod maybe? But if you can upload plz do, we are so hyped to play this
You can send them to staff you want but it wont be any time soon to get it all done. See my comment below.

I believe that the mod already have the versions of the game
I think sam has a version but its so time consuming to remove all the marks on the files. If you guys are so desparate to get the files early, you have a few options. You can pledge and get it, wait for free or upload the version with the marks.

As far as removing the marks go, staff is no longer interested in doing it. There are far more pressing matters and other games that need updating.

Reactions: muttdoggy

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
It wont be anytime soon

You can send them to staff you want but it wont be any time soon to get it all done. See my comment below.

I think sam has a version but its so time consuming to remove all the marks on the files. If you guys are so desparate to get the files early, you have a few options. You can pledge and get it, wait for free or upload the version with the marks.

As far as removing the marks go, staff is no longer interested in doing it. There are far more pressing matters and other games that need updating.
The problem is if someone remove the marks you get a game absolutely unplayable so people get angry with who has taken the marks out as it is just happened. Better wait on November 10 and have the full game without bugs. IMAO

Who i do to buy the swimsiut 4 the mother?...
Follow my walkthrough you have to complete all the task with mom before, with the same sequence as I wrote them down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: January2015

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
I'm new in this thread so can you guys clarify one thing, does the public version have the animations?? If not can't just the animations be cleared and posted? Or is the animations the troublesome part?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm new in this thread so can you guys clarify one thing, does the public version have the animations?? If not can't just the animations be cleared and posted? Or is the animations the troublesome part?
Yeah, the public version will have the animations. Once it is out, I don't think Vnorth will play dirty by hiding some animations. The problem is that there are watermarks in some pictures/animations in the patreon versions. The free version will have them too, but it won't have the patreon's ID. That's what every pledgers fear = if they leak and get caught, they get banned. Take a look at the previous pages of this thread. You'll get a better idea of what I'm talking about.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can't find the sit here hotspot from brenda, and can't find stella in the morning. Any one help ?
If you still didn't find a specific hotspot, this means that you lack progression or didn't trigger something. Do note that you have to beat every scene until the " heart " sign with " the end" message appears.

As for Stella in the morning, take a look at the " sfx" option on your PC or the " X " symbol on the map to get access to the girl's timetables. In this way, you'll know what day/time precisely are necessary to catch her.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
when i can remove playboy from the pussy
On Thursday evening, once you've bought the new swimsuit and once you are SURE that you've hit the end of all the available scenes with her. Still, you can only remove the magazine by hitting on the hotspot available near Shantrel's belly. There's nothing more than can be done atm.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes