bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Volleyball is damn impossible ._.
Been a couple of updates since I've played this but, if you start near the bottom corner of the court, it's easier. One big drawback is the last shot for the win, you end up bouncing the ball off your teammate's (I forget her name) ass, and you need to be quick to get the ass rebound. After a bit, you threaten your teammate, and she actually tries. Then it becomes easier.

U

User_51567

Is it me....Or is this game Hard...

And i don't mean Hard as in "skill" hard..
But as in "Damn you need to do a lot of shit before you progress the story/events".

Currently playing 0.8 version, but damn.....
I really like the GFX and chars.... But damn(again).... i'm trying my best but i can not progress any events..

Reactions: January2015

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
it is, I'm having a hard time to progress shantrel story and she is by far the one with most content

so I was focusing on the other girl groups, the sisters, the school girls and the teacher, at least the grind of imputence, smartass and grades is over

I think the game is unplayable without the mod that shows the hidden spots, you need them a lot to progress

Jansen

May 8, 2017
V 0.9
Shantrel: 1 scene rework. (morning, bedroom, V 0.9 starts with this scene).
2 situations extended and up .
Final in the bathroom.
2 animations. Several hidden buttons.
Brenda: secret place.
Janna:
Event is probably difficult but the save-load is working.
1 animations. Several hidden buttons.

Reactions: January2015

thesappho

Jun 24, 2017
Is it me....Or is this game Hard...

And i don't mean Hard as in "skill" hard..
But as in "Damn you need to do a lot of shit before you progress the story/events".

Currently playing 0.8 version, but damn.....
I really like the GFX and chars.... But damn(again).... i'm trying my best but i can not progress any events..
do you have paid version or patreon version?

U

User_51567

I have the 10 Dollars Patreon vesion.

He just released 0.9, and it's waiting in my mail.
But i'm not able to download it because of minimal internet use(restrictions)on work..
Ah well, will play it next week when i'm home.

Reactions: Jansen

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Quoted fro Vnorth patreon page.
Guys, who can explain for me versions of gamefor patreons with another pledge-level ?

Difference between those two versions is the release date. Versions for 10$ and 20$ patreons have visible hidden button and you can use cheats. However there are no differences in terms of content
2d

there are no differences

401Grem

May 14, 2017

no, i mean differences between 2$ and 5$ version for example

Now this is correctly :test:
Ya, but I doubt that this will end the claims about the games having markers in them to identify patreon members?

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Mama mia! XD I could not understand for what purpose you wrote the previous post. I'm losing grip, this is bad.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Mama mia! XD I could not understand for what purpose you wrote the previous post. I'm losing grip, this is bad.
Are the games different to identify patreon member's who share, is this correct, or no?

DamoDamo

Donor
Aug 4, 2017
Anyone with .9 know how to get the ball rolling with Shantrel? I started it up on sunday mornings but it seems to go no where.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Anyone with .9 know how to get the ball rolling with Shantrel? I started it up on sunday mornings but it seems to go no where.
Sunday morning, then you have to fondle her breasts in the kitchen once, then play with her booty in the kitchen. Then back to the bedroom Sunday morning. Then one more week and Sunday morning again. This time don't go on target, but select to bite. Then Sunday morning once more.... might messed it up, but far as I recall that was the way to do it.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes