Idos

Jun 7, 2017
i am stuck at shantrel v0.8, when i give her the panties 2nd time on thursday night after that when i go to the bathroom on tuesday i don't get a heart end, it skips to i have bought the money. what to do ?
I don't understand something when someone tell you i dont like the gift change him you go directly to the shop non ? ...non in this "game" you have to go first in the bathroom wow f*ck logic

Seriously i have never.. never never finish one version without full save because i have no idea what to do !! no diary no quest system nothing.

Sorry for my bad english but i speak only french since my fist birthday lol

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I don't understand something when someone tell you i dont like the gift change him you go directly to the shop non ? ...non in this "game" you have to go first in the bathroom wow f*ck logic

Seriously i have never.. never never finish one version without full save because i have no idea what to do !! no diary no quest system nothing.

@mirenzo made a walkthrough in the OP. Take a look at it. I speak french too. Talk to me in private if you want.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

May i ask you something? What make trigger the event first time you buy pants? Answer is Shantrel bathroom. What make trigger the event when you buy the second pants? Same answer as before. Now tell me, if you go to the store to buy 3th pants and you can't, it's really so strange to think that you need go Shantrel bathroom again?

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
If you have 400k+ do not necessarily run into the store and demonstrate that you "broke off" (fail, loser) with specific panties for a woman. ;) Maybe later.

Idos

Jun 7, 2017
May i ask you something? What make trigger the event first time you buy pants? Answer is Shantrel bathroom. What make trigger the event when you buy the second pants? Same answer as before. Now tell me, if you go to the store to buy 3th pants and you can't, it's really so strange to think that you need go Shantrel bathroom again?
@ hello my problem is i can't buy the 3th pants i dont have the heart end in the bathroom.

@ merci l'ami je sais pas comment tu fais pour terminé ce jeu ou ces jeux parce que c'est pas le seule qui a ce genre de problème soit honnête sans Walkthrough c'est quasi impossible de savoir ce que tu dois faire.

@ lol i don't understand what you mean.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
1st pantie have a correlation with the swimsuit
2nd with "pantie for dad".
3th with end 0.7 (END lick scene V0.7, need one time repeat this scene.)

Idos

Jun 7, 2017
1st pantie have a correlation with the swimsuit
2nd with "pantie for dad".
3th with end 0.7 (END lick scene V0.7, need one time repeat this scene.)
First your game it not bad (Good) you succeed to create excellent characters (Shantrel) but you don't know how advance in the game for exemple you told me i have to finish the lick scene to advance in the game (to trigger the 3rd pantie) right ? how am i supposed to know that ? or maybe i'm stupide xD

Reactions: January2015

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@ hello my problem is i can't buy the 3th pants i dont have the heart end in the bathroom.

@ merci l'ami je sais pas comment tu fais pour terminé ce jeu ou ces jeux parce que c'est pas le seule qui a ce genre de problème soit honnête sans Walkthrough c'est quasi impossible de savoir ce que tu dois faire.

@ lol i don't understand what you mean.
VNorth answer you, 3rd pant are bound with the lick scene in Shantrel room wednesday night. I always suggest in my WT to repeat the final scene at least 3 time (to be sure) that because you don't see the difference but the variables increase.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
for exemple you told me i have to finish the lick scene to advance in the game (to trigger the 3rd pantie) right ? how am i supposed to know that ? or maybe i'm stupide XD
for example option "give or not give 1000 for Shantrel" need do choice "not give". This is hard for search. One man stuck in the game and say "F*ck no money for Shantrel" Oops, Wow! this is work!!! These were great emotions =)
3th pantie not very hard.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
First your game it not bad (Good) you succeed to create excellent characters (Shantrel) but you don't know how advance in the game for exemple you told me i have to finish the lick scene to advance in the game (to trigger the 3rd pantie) right ? how am i supposed to know that ? or maybe i'm stupide XD
No, you are not stupid but if you have seen the lick scene, one of the best scene i had ever seen in a game like this, only 1 time (I have seen this scene at least 10 times):), maybe you don't like to lick:) I'm jocking. If you have reach the version 07 of this game you know the final scenes must be repeated. How we can help you if you don't do that? Only VNorth can know what happen with the variables and how are these related each others.

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
guys i am still stuck at the 3rd panty,can somebody tell me what to do after giving second panty on thursday?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Et pourtant, j'ai réussi à le faire ;). Je joue à ce jeu depuis la toute première version, bien avant que Vnorth ne soit sur le site de Patreon. En fait, la traduction est un gros souci dans ce jeu. Du coup, tu dois réfléchir pas mal pour avancer. Si tu as des soucis, viens me voir en privé. Perso, je n'ai pas utilisé de walkthrough. @mirenzo et moi, font partie des vétérans. Nous sommes les meilleurs walkthroughs que tu pourras trouver ici :p . Sorry guys, just helping a fellow french newbie. I'll speak with him in private.

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
The game is very good. Good animations, good sequences of images, and interesting history !!! But this insane grind, along with hot spots, is making me discouraged to play; although I really like the game ... ^^
I really do not have that much time to devote myself to so much grind, and still miss the hot spot, have to redo a whole week, in many cases, if not all, of some versions ...

In my opinion, there should be a less hardcore version; for people like me who need to work hard to earn a living, and spare time for fun !!!

PS: a quest log would help a lot too ... ^^

Reactions: January2015

Idos

Jun 7, 2017
@ i don't feel my tongue anymore i licked her 13 times XD and no heart end :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@ sérieux noob ? lol ca me rappelle les soirées COD 4 et jvcom m'enfin c'est HS mais je te ferais signe si le grand mir ne trouve pas mon probleme :D

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes