DamoDamo

Donor
Aug 4, 2017
Sunday morning, then you have to fondle her breasts in the kitchen once, then play with her booty in the kitchen. Then back to the bedroom Sunday morning. Then one more week and Sunday morning again. This time don't go on target, but select to bite. Then Sunday morning once more.... might messed it up, but far as I recall that was the way to do it.
So on Sundays you said to select bite? I'm at the point where sunday I don't hit target and she gets down. I get target and help options. No bite option ever showed for me. You either eat her out and he automatically bites her finger at the end, or you help her get dressed and she kisses you.

dalc

May 11, 2017
So on Sundays you said to select bite? I'm at the point where sunday I don't hit target and she gets down. I get target and help options. No bite option ever showed for me. You either eat her out and he automatically bites her finger at the end, or you help her get dressed and she kisses you.
You bite her in the kitchen, on friday evenings while playing with her butt.

retbys

May 17, 2017
V 0.9
contains over 1500+ pictures ( pictures for animations inclusive)
45+ animations and 50+ hidden buttons.
1 mini-game (2 game modes)
5'th of November - test version.
10 November - raw release.
14-15 November - good release for patrons.
Free release? I will dig in my brains. (Not a literal quote Mark Twain.)
---------------------
V 0.9
Shantrel: 1 scene rework. (morning, bedroom, V 0.9 starts with this scene).
2 situations extended and up .
Final in the bathroom.
2 animations. Several hidden buttons.
Brenda: secret place.
Janna:
Event is probably difficult but the save-load is working.
1 animations. Several hidden buttons.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Sunday morning, then you have to fondle her breasts in the kitchen once, then play with her booty in the kitchen. Then back to the bedroom Sunday morning. Then one more week and Sunday morning again. This time don't go on target, but select to bite. Then Sunday morning once more.... might messed it up, but far as I recall that was the way to do it.
You guys are such damn teasers talking about the game and enjoying shantel all alone, while we just simply waiting anxiously to get the free version. DAMN YOU SOUL to HELL !! :D.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Wouldn't mind donating, but my visa won't work for some reason on Patreon, and paypal demands a visa so that's stupid (although logical since it's a monthly payment lol). Wish you could pay manually every month, this auto-pay system is so flawed lol.

Nvm, got it working, now to wait for the game...

Last edited:

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
i am stuck at shantrel v0.8, when i give her the panties 2nd time on thursday night after that when i go to the bathroom on tuesday i don't get a heart end, it skips to i have bought the money. what to do ?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes