trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
@ i don't feel my tongue anymore i licked her 13 times XD and no heart end :(

@ sérieux noob ? lol ca me rappelle les soirées COD 4 et jvcom m'enfin c'est HS mais je te ferais signe si le grand mir ne trouve pas mon probleme :D
Try this: Force blowjob than lick. don't give her money on friday.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
The game is very good. Good animations, good sequences of images, and interesting history !!! But this insane grind, along with hot spots, is making me discouraged to play; although I really like the game ... ^^
I really do not have that much time to devote myself to so much grind, and still miss the hot spot, have to redo a whole week, in many cases, if not all, of some versions ...
PS: a quest log would help a lot too ... ^^
Thanx.
If the old saves don't work this is much grind, if the old saves work this is not very much grind. I think so. =)
About a quest log... the big game and make the quest log is a lot of work. Not now and not in patreon's format.

Reactions: Luciano

Nakuza22

May 23, 2017
I have problems with threesome ella jenny,i dont know how to beat a volleyball and later when i.m at the bar with ella we dont go to bar table cauce its end at the beach,..?

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017

@ sérieux noob ? lol ca me rappelle les soirées COD 4 et jvcom m'enfin c'est HS mais je te ferais signe si le grand mir ne trouve pas mon probleme :D

I can't get the end of this stupid scen either...

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
I can't get the end of this stupid scen either...
Does someone actually knos how to get the end of the licking scene?, i have been repeating the scene over and over and over and i get NOTHING, no end heart, the walkthrough not only is in poor english but it doesn't explain how to get to the end of this licking scene...

Can someone with actuall knowledge on how to end this scene answer please?

meone

Jul 3, 2017
So what's new on the 0.8 version?Details Please there is one with the heart end on the licking scene.And that's it?Nothing More?

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
the latest was 0.3.3 i think
if you have 0.1 then it's normal to get the error :)

because the dev once again changed the buttons :) try this
now is simple
it just copies the sknf file and edits the volley file for win/loss/asskick (not tested)

Edit -> 0.4 had problem with volley file

First run the bat to create the un.rpy file
then run the game , if you start from the beggining JUST SAVE and exit
this is for the rpy files creation
now you can run the batch again to activate the volley file
then just run the game and load your previous save

the sknf mod file runs only on LOAD

Does this work with new release 8 ?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Feel like playing a broken games ... Developer should remodeling the UI. Make it tidy so player can easily adjust with the game. I'm confused as hell about this game mechanic and what it's want. Playing for 4 hours hardly give me anything. I don't know who's to fuck, and how the progression so far. Please, if the developer read this, do remodeling the UI. I believe if your UI are tidy and clear, passing $5000/month is within reach, if not, I do think you will have a hard time passing it. All other factor already decent, proofreading still need perfection but it's not critical issue.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Does someone actually knos how to get the end of the licking scene?, i have been repeating the scene over and over and over and i get NOTHING, no end heart, the walkthrough not only is in poor english but it doesn't explain how to get to the end of this licking scene...

Can someone with actuall knowledge on how to end this scene answer please?
I told you. Near the end of lick scene click on hotspot on her ass.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

To finish this scene you must be gentle with her during private lesson, i suggest in my WT to finish this Wednesday scene BEFORE go on with private lesson but you want to do like you want and after ask for help. During private lessons don't ask for a BJ, Choose the option "I don't ask so much" or someting like this. If you have choose "Forced BJ" Shant is worryed to you so you need make peace givin to her 1000$ 2 times. Try this or restart the whole 07 version.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes