Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
do you mean the scene with jenny on friday night and the scene with ella on toilet, if yes, I already did that but the scene doesnt trigger
Double check every scenes with both on their separate routes and try again. Sometimes, the new variables doesn't kick in until old scenes are repeated. Anyway, I'm sure it's on saturday. @mirenzo : am I forgetting something ?

Idos

Jun 7, 2017
Finallyyyyy i did it... my problem was i never trigger that scene :mad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Friday evening in school.

After that it was easy :teary:

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2017
how do u get the buy bra and panties i cant get it to trigger i did all the usual going to bathroom on a tue but i didnt get a hearts end it when i click panties and click " i wont " it just goes straight to back rub / can someone help me

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
how do u get the buy bra and panties i cant get it to trigger i did all the usual going to bathroom on a tue but i didnt get a hearts end it when i click panties and click " i wont " it just goes straight to back rub / can someone help me

Reactions: Adoringfan

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
jyes got the tit job till the end star , still haven't seen those options knock or open yet i just keep lock picking the door will keep doing the Tuesday evening, tho there are no hearts popping up but will keep going till i find it some how cheers for all ur help
You're welcome. To be on the safe side. Redo every scenes you've got with her. Here's a check list :

Reactions: January2015
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes