Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah, the public version will have the animations. Once it is out, I don't think Vnorth will play dirty by hiding some animations. The problem is that there are watermarks in some pictures/animations in the patreon versions. The free version will have them too, but it won't have the patreon's ID. That's what every pledgers fear = if they leak and get caught, they get banned. Take a look at the previous pages of this thread. You'll get a better idea of what I'm talking about.
Ok thx for the info

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
why the fuck I can't get the keys of Laura Lala and Shandra???!!! I get every time the f*cking key for the bathroom. Is this a bug?

Please help I'm despritexDDD
Thanks in advance.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
why the fuck I can't get the keys of Laura Lala and Shandra???!!! I get every time the f*cking key for the bathroom. Is this a bug?

Please help I'm despriteXDDD
Thanks in advance.
you need to work at the workshop as well, after a while working there MC will find locks there similar to the ones at the bathroom and Laura room, and you will be able to enter every locked room except lala's room

maybe you are not fixing the light at the bathroom saturday morning, I think it's required as well to open laura's room

Reactions: Anon1111

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
you need to work at the workshop as well, after a while working there MC will find locks there similar to the ones at the bathroom and Laura room, and you will be able to enter every locked room except lala's room

maybe you are not fixing the light at the bathroom saturday morning, I think it's required as well to open laura's room

Hmm I did all what you are saying...Maybe I should start a new data. Bcause in the beginn I did a lot of mistakes... Even the event with Lala while studdying doesn't want to trigger...

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Hmm I did all what you are saying...Maybe I should start a new data. Bcause in the beginn I did a lot of mistakes... Even the event with Lala while studdying doesn't want to trigger...
Maybe have you a low smartass ?
Tips for the game:
3. To get laid at home, work in the workshop and go to the college.
No need start new game. To ruin the passing game is impossible.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

Please help I'm despriteXDDD
Thanks in advance.
You must increase your impudence and give 1000$ 2 times weeks to Shant at least until you give her 10.000
Repair bathroom at saturday morning.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
V 0.9
contains over 1500+ pictures ( pictures for animations inclusive)
45+ animations and 50+ hidden buttons.
1 mini-game (2 game modes)
5'th of November - test version.
10 November - raw release.
14-15 November - good release for patrons.
Free release? I will dig in my brains. (Not a literal quote Mark Twain.)

Reactions: January2015

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone have the cheat (blue screen for hidden button), for .08? I have it for .7 but it won't work for 8. Thanks all

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes