Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
now think what would he do to ppl who would leek THEIR game THEY got after PAYING for it?? nothing..
I assume he would remove your Patreon status, if he found you spread his game. You can always spend 2 bucks to get pledge for a month, get a release and spread it to find out what happen.

If people want to play something, then play it, if people hate something, don't play it. Simple really. All this hate is ridicilous.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
I assume he would remove your Patreon status, if he found you spread his game. You can always spend 2 bucks to get pledge for a month, get a release and spread it to find out what happen.

If people want to play something, then play it, if people hate something, don't play it. Simple really. All this hate is ridicilous.
he only would lose that 30 or 40 euro you pledge, + paypal allows you ro refund up to 90 days, so you can refund 3 months pledge.
+, if someone wants to just get game, and just as bonus share it to ppl, can always make new patreon account, pledge, next month get the new version, stop pledge, create new account, pledge, by the new month be able to get new version of game. this would not affect your real patreon account (dont need to pledge from 2 accounts. just for this one game use dummy accs only.. SOLVED

2 euro pledge doesnt give the new version first release? i heard need 30 or 40. which is like paying 7 millions for nokia 3110 in 2017

PS. i really dont care about this game, he could make it totally free now. still no interest to just sit and hower mouse over whole screen inch by inch after each click, on every next cg. trying to find some useless *hidden buttons*
not worth even download just to look up the images. coz its ugly imho..

maybe story could be good, for ppl who really like the mother-son thing (not my thing) but still.. this is one of bottom games imho

im here only bc im gettin these alerts when ever someone post here, and this time i did happen to see Sam's post first. and decide to comment too...

EDIT: just now did visit his patreon and did find out he has 20.- highest pledge now and need 10 for early release.
soz i either heard wrong or remember wrong about it being 30 or 40. sry

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
PS. i really dont care about this game, he could make it totally free now. still no interest to just sit and hower mouse over whole screen inch by inch after each click, on every next cg. trying to find some useless *hidden buttons*
not worth even download just to look up the images. coz its ugly imho..

maybe story could be good, for ppl who really like the mother-son thing (not my thing) but still.. this is one of bottom games imho
Well, these hidden buttons is part of the grind and lead to progression of the game. Sure, it can get frustrating annoying at times, but fun when you figure out stuff too. Would been sad if all these game was just to click from one scene to the other, could just as well browse images in a folder.

As for the graphics, different strokes for different folks.

Reactions: Vivec and dutchpete

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Releasing a CG pack without examining multiple copies and identifying marked content will identify the patron.

As I said last month, I won't be releasing anymore versions. However, I'm not sure if another Staff member would be willing to go through the DRM removal process.
Thanks to last month's spoiled children, every one's gonna pay now. Damn, if I were a mod, I would have banned every single one of them. I won't help either to get a copy - I'm done. Every man for himself now. Bravo. If some patreon wants to leak a copy and get banned, please, do. I wouldn't have took the risk for pplz who have no gratitude and talks shit when things don't go their way.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes