Sep 26, 2017
Всем привет! Меня почему то блокируют на сайте этой игры. Я хотел сделать донат на 20$. Но почему то меня блокируют. Уже сделал 3 электронных адреса, но все равно не получается. Почему так??? помогите

Sep 26, 2017
сначала они пишут что приняли оплату а потом приходит письмо на электронный адрес что мой аккаунт заблокирован для дальнейшего удаления в связи с подозрением в мошенничестве

Sep 26, 2017
Кто может помочь ребята? Хотел бы стать патероном, вложить 20$ и купить нормальную версию игры с дополнительными 2 анимациями Шантрель

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Кто может помочь ребята? Хотел бы стать патероном, вложить 20$ и купить нормальную версию игры с дополнительными 2 анимациями Шантрель
i don't know how to help you, honestly maybe try writing them a ticket explaining your problem here:

ps. thank god there's google translator

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I don't know what you said, but this is an English speaking forum. Please try and put some effort into translating your questions(?) into English, before typing in Cyrillic.

Thanks.

EDIT: Have you tried using a different email provider? Whatever provider you're using may be popping flags with Patreon.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2017
I don't know what you said, but this is an English speaking forum. Please try and put some effort into translating your questions(?) into English, before typing in Cyrillic.

Thanks.

EDIT: Have you tried using a different email provider? Whatever provider you're using may be popping flags with Patreon.
Hello! For some reason, they block me on the site of this game. I wanted to donate $ 20. But why then they block me. I already made 3 e-mail addresses, but still it does not work. Why is that??? Help. First they write that they accepted payment and then they receive a letter to the email address that my account is blocked for further removal due to suspicion of fraud.
Who can help the guys? I would like to become a patron, invest $ 20 and buy a normal version of the game with additional 2 animations of Chantrel. Sorry for the English, used Google translator. Thank you

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Hello! For some reason, they block me on the site of this game. I wanted to donate $ 20. But why then they block me. I already made 3 e-mail addresses, but still it does not work. Why is that??? Help. First they write that they accepted payment and then they receive a letter to the email address that my account is blocked for further removal due to suspicion of fraud.
Who can help the guys? I would like to become a patron, invest $ 20 and buy a normal version of the game with additional 2 animations of Chantrel. Sorry for the English, used Google translator. Thank you
Like No Life King said, you're best bet would be to explain what's happening to Patreon themselves.

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys can i have a walkthrough on this game??? PLEASE its so hard, i cant even advance on Shantrels story im stuck when MC was naked sleeping in Shantrels bedroom. And is there only 2 sex scenes in the office? i cant tell, i had sex with her but i dont know if theres still new sex scenes because im still exploring and experimenting to trigger some events. PLEASE HELP. a walkthrough would be so fuckin nice :(

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hey guys can i have a walkthrough on this game??? PLEASE its so hard, i cant even advance on Shantrels story im stuck when MC was naked sleeping in Shantrels bedroom. And is there only 2 sex scenes in the office? i cant tell, i had sex with her but i dont know if theres still new sex scenes because im still exploring and experimenting to trigger some events. PLEASE HELP. a walkthrough would be so fuckin nice :(
Take a look at the OP. I'd recommend using Mirenzo's walkthrough.

l2yr7n2

Sep 11, 2017
Пропал мод на скрытые кнопки в версии 0.7 а ранние версии всё работало ПОМАГИТЕ

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
if you can not speak English i can suggest you russian forum link:

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I am trying to advance with Jenny now but I get a black screen when she loses her phone and miss the scene with the hot point. I am using the crash fix files.

Do I just keep repeating this event?

Vivec

Aug 31, 2017
Pretty good for what I saw would be better with a good translation. It's sometime difficult to understand what the npj are talking about or their reactions.

Reactions: dutchpete

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
when i talk to jenny about lesbians i get a heart with a ? in it what does this mean? and where else can i meet jenny outside of school?

Reactions: inyourface

sdtk

Aug 4, 2017
Can anyone upload a saved file or a saved save file that was version 0.7?
Upload version 0.7 or later save file ...
Please, please ..
Save the file up

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes