-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I was missing some scenes with mom, be sure to do everithing

jewuwee

Sep 1, 2017
Ugh, thank you. Found the girl in the park monday morning, but then you have to spam bench/walk to find her walking with her mom, the store clerk.
You may need to run into her with the woman from the store in the park, in the mourning? Needs to tell her your not a maniac.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
hey guys, i never get mina in a good enough mood to let lala join the club how do i fix it? i gave her coffe and cake the whole week

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
hey guys, i never get mina in a good enough mood to let lala join the club how do i fix it? i gave her coffe and cake the whole week
1) Are you been in the club solo before?
2) Give Mina caffee and cake until her invite you in the club.
3) You must have the quest (Lala had to ask you to let her go club)
4) Go out the club and ask Mina let enter Lala.
5) Friday send Lala to the club.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
1) Are you been in the club solo before?
2) Give Mina caffee and cake until her invite you in the club.
3) You must have the quest (Lala had to ask you to let her go club)
4) Go out the club and ask Mina let enter Lala.
5) Friday send Lala to the club.
I did all of above and i gave her coffe and cake for a whole week and it worked! Thx alot, i do have a second question, when can i see laura in the badgirls shop i did tje event with stella and i got to a point she refuses to give me a blowjob, still i dont dee laura on saturday in the shop, is there anything else i need to do? Progress the shantrel chain more? I got to a point she lets me fix te sink and got her the swimsuit and i can click bad dream and good dream now when i sleep with her

aminanjiri

May 7, 2017
Friday / Night / School Scene With Shantrel, a new event for you will start the historical and chess history of the club will be your "private" teacher. Go to school all the days and meet everyday on shantrol, the event will continue?
How to find

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I did all of above and i gave her coffe and cake for a whole week and it worked! Thx alot, i do have a second question, when can i see laura in the badgirls shop i did tje event with stella and i got to a point she refuses to give me a blowjob, still i dont dee laura on saturday in the shop, is there anything else i need to do? Progress the shantrel chain more? I got to a point she lets me fix te sink and got her the swimsuit and i can click bad dream and good dream now when i sleep with her
You never will see Laura on badgirls shop on saturday. Saturday it's only for man, try others days.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Friday / Night / School Scene With Shantrel, a new event for you will start the historical and chess history of the club will be your "private" teacher. Go to school all the days and meet everyday on shantrol, the event will continue?
How to find
"Friday/evening/school with Shantrel, a new event start for you Olimpic Historical and Shantrel will be your “private” teacher. Go to school all days and every Friday meet Shantrel, event will go on."
If this event don't start means you have miss or not completed somethings before.
Events are in chronological order.

aminanjiri

May 7, 2017
"Friday/evening/school with Shantrel, a new event start for you Olimpic Historical and Shantrel will be your “private” teacher. Go to school all days and every Friday meet Shantrel, event will go on."
If this event don't start means you have miss or not completed somethings before.
Events are in chronological order.
What should I do to start Olimpic Historical? I completed all the scenes, but you have this one problem.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes