mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Maybe because version 0.9 is out there somewhere ;)
Pm please if it is.
I'm sorry but if you only miss version 0.9 and the 0.8 is shared here, why said you are behind two version? Don't ask for 0.9 please, you know we can't give it to anybody. This month you play free 0.8, next month 0.9

meone

Jul 3, 2017
I'm sorry but if you only miss version 0.9 and the 0.8 is shared here, why said you are behind two version? Don't ask for 0.9 please, you know we can't give it to anybody. This month you play free 0.8, next month 0.9
My friend please read what i wrote word for word,i know nobody is gonna upload it here those who read this thread pretty much gave up on the ideea of up to date versions here.
But there are other sites out there not just this one that was what i was implying.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Could someone give me some advice with Jenny (v8.0) please. I have unlocked almost all scenes now for every character except Jenny. Finished the Maya scenes, and I've got the first 'end' for Jenny with asking about homework, but I'm unable to get any hearts for the second or third questions. It seems the first question hearts only appear if you are bellow a certain grade, but I haven't been able to find what stats are required for the 2nd and 3rd questions to progress. I have read the walkthrough, and searched this thread, but nothing hinted as to what could be blocking progress.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I am trying to advance with Jenny now but I get a black screen when she loses her phone and miss the scene with the hot point. I am using the crash fix files.

Do I just keep repeating this event?
I got the same problem with 0.8, but after doing it twice, it was fine for the actual sex hotspot, based on the dialogue, I assume we are missing doggy style oral sex.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Could someone give me some advice with Jenny (v8.0) please. I have unlocked almost all scenes now for every character except Jenny. Finished the Maya scenes, and I've got the first 'end' for Jenny with asking about homework, but I'm unable to get any hearts for the second or third questions. It seems the first question hearts only appear if you are bellow a certain grade, but I haven't been able to find what stats are required for the 2nd and 3rd questions to progress. I have read the walkthrough, and searched this thread, but nothing hinted as to what could be blocking progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I got the same problem with 0.8, but after doing it twice, it was fine for the actual sex hotspot, based on the dialogue, I assume we are missing doggy style oral sex.
The black screen is not a bug. It's a bit confusing at first, but trust me, it will expand after two more tries max.

Reactions: VNorth

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
The black screen is not a bug. It's a bit confusing at first, but trust me, it will expand after two more tries max.
Yes, the black screen is not a bug.
Jenny "The moon is gone!"
Black screen
Jenny "Help me find my phone!"
The player searches for a hot spot
Jenny "Help me find my phone instead of groping my butt!"
This is a joke about hotspot =)

Reactions: 3xpurt

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Yes, the black screen is not a bug.
Jenny "The moon is gone!"
Black screen
Jenny "Help me find my phone!"
The player searches for a hot spot
Jenny "Help me find my phone instead of groping my butt!"
This is a joke about hotspot =)
I'm just used to this type of bug happening a lot in other games.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm just used to this type of bug happening a lot in other games.
So, how did it went? You didn't even reply to my earlier answer. I thought you needed help but in the end, I guess everything is OK.

Zal

May 5, 2017
Got no luck with the panties on Tuesday evening....Is this happening only on Tuesday´s? And do i have to have certain imp and smartass? Shantel appears to me already with the red dress but only on the street.... Getting kinda of desperate.....help me friends...please...Thank you :cool:

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
No red dress in the kitchen? This is the beginning of the game...

1st pantie have a correlation with the swimsuit
2nd with "pantie for dad".
3th with end 0.7 (END lick scene V0.7, need one time repeat this scene.)
smartass =25 max
imp = 30 max
For red dress you need: 10000 money, 15 touch breast, 3 slap ass.

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
No red dress in the kitchen? This is the beginning of the game...

1st pantie have a correlation with the swimsuit
2nd with "pantie for dad".
3th with end 0.7 (END lick scene V0.7, need one time repeat this scene.)
smartass =25 max
imp = 30 max
For red dress you need: 10000 money, 15 touch breast, 3 slap ass.
I think he didn't unlocked the " reconciliation " + " beating scene ". That's why.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Got no luck with the panties on Tuesday evening....Is this happening only on Tuesday´s? And do i have to have certain imp and smartass? Shantel appears to me already with the red dress but only on the street.... Getting kinda of desperate.....help me friends...please...Thank you :cool:
Check out my posts there : + . Did you get the " reconciliation scene " ? = MC can't kiss shantrel anymore in the kitchen and you have to ignore her for one whole week. No money, no conversations, no requests.
Did you get the " beating scene " ? Where MC skips college for one whole week and gets beaten by Shantrel on sunday night ? Try those if you didn't unlock them.

darkhellgod

Jul 2, 2017
hi all, need help, been trying forever figuring out how to buy panties for shant, no option appears in shop. i've checked all heart ends but still cant get it

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
hi all, need help, been trying forever figuring out how to buy panties for shant, no option appears in shop. i've checked all heart ends but still cant get it
Look at my post, just before yours. All your answers can be found there.

Zal

May 5, 2017
Check out my posts there : + . Did you get the " reconciliation scene " ? = MC can't kiss shantrel anymore in the kitchen and you have to ignore her for one whole week. No money, no conversations, no requests.
Did you get the " beating scene " ? Where MC skips college for one whole week and gets beaten by Shantrel on sunday night ? Try those if you didn't unlock them.
Thank you Kakato!!!i´ll check it out and give you the feedback! ;)

Reactions: Kakato
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes