Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I prefer have the women progression list. I play this game a week ago, 1st, not touching walkthrough ... and for 4 hours I nearly go nowhere. I was thinking the game is broken until I see a lot of images on the folder. This game seriously need "quest tracker" or "girl progression bar", or something like that.

Also, since the game has DRM, which the game won't be updated by F95 staff, I was thinking time to skip this game for good. The staff don't highly think of the game and decide not worthy to crack this game.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
There's nothing to be ashamed using a WT, someone need to be ashamed calling a madman who play without.
I don't think that guy was intentionally insulting you. More likely he was pointing out how difficult this game is without your walkthrough.

I know I would have pulled my hair out without it.

Reactions: January2015

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Also, since the game has DRM, which the game won't be updated by F95 staff, I was thinking time to skip this game for good. The staff don't highly think of the game and decide not worthy to crack this game.
Well, it's your opinion and I respect it. Still, there's no way this thread's going to die with all the Shantrel's fan boys out there (including myself) :)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I don't think that guy was intentionally insulting you. More likely he was pointing out how difficult this game is without your walkthrough.

I know I would have pulled my hair out without it.
Thank you but I do not feel at all insulted otherwise I would have responded very differently.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
This game seriously need "quest tracker" or "girl progression bar", or something like that.
I was thinking time to skip this game for good.
"quest tracker" or "girl progression bar" -
Maybe only for Shantrel need it (and Laura, but start for rout Laura easy). Other girl not difficult, for them enough schedules.
And 2nd - Yes, the game is far from ideal. Not a large number of games have a 10+ review ;)

Last edited:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Maybe only for Shantrel need it (and Laura, but start for rout Laura easy). Other girl not difficult, for them enough schedules.
And 2nd - Yes, the game is far from ideal. Not a large number of games have a 10+ review ;)
Maybe just a percentage display on the girl portraits in the schedule menu. Its nice to know when reaching the end of content without using a walkthrough.

Idos

Jun 7, 2017
With progression bar your game would be perfect why you don't understand that if you have the skill to do it then do it !!!!! if not (tant pis)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
With progression bar your game would be perfect why you don't understand that if you have the skill to do it then do it !!!!! if not (tant pis)
I don't think Vnorth will understand the french words " tant pis ". Try " just too bad " ;)

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Imagine a progress bar that includes a "maniac action" with Krista, but then you meet Lisa at the beach and fuck up the maniac route. And you have no idea why your progress is not 100% :D

UPD: Also, for Maya there are 2 routes, I can't remember if all scenes are the same for both of them.

Last edited:

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
guys sorry for my english, but i need some help, i'm playing 0.8 and there are some scenes that just go black, and i can't see nothing, it doesn't crash and some clicks later it appears again, but i still don't see the scene...

edit- scenes like shantrel blowjob and jenny on friday/saturday night

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
guys sorry for my english, but i need some help, i'm playing 0.8 and there are some scenes that just go black, and i can't see nothing, it doesn't crash and some clicks later it appears again, but i still don't see the scene...

edit- scenes like shantrel blowjob and jenny on friday/saturday night
I don't remember any black scene with Shantrel, if you have it's your bug because no one so far got that problem. The scene with Jenny had to be black because if you read the text the moon disappears, the scene is black but the text go on and you move your hands in the dark. :tf:

teq

Oct 14, 2017
Have I to Drink Coffe everytime I want sleep with the mother? and the BADGIRL Store don't show me the swuimsuit.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Mods to this game. Like visible Hotspot's, Cheat's. I now it exicst but search all 165 pages. Put stuff like that at the first page so it easy to find and download for everybody....

teq

Oct 14, 2017
this game have the worst english ever, even worst than mine. cannot trigger the lingerie "hole" event(heart end)

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2017
I have absolutely no idea how to trigger the finger scene wednesday night with shantrel. i'm already having lessons with moira on morning up to the point where she fall esleep on early lessons and i already had the heart start on history lesson where shantrel noticed i didn't ask for BJ. I seem to have everything not in order it's really frustrating to only have the bad/good dream going on.

Yatoy

Apr 26, 2017
Can't trigger the friday night event with Shantrel. Already bought the 2 lingeries and can't give her the second. (The Knock and Enter options event)

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Man this game sucked, dont play it without a full save and the walkthrough. Bloody grindfest.
I enjoyed the grindfest, I agree on the need for a walkthrough with many scenes though, it's ridiculously hard at times to know where to go from 1 point to another. But you have to look at it this way, if it's easy and quick, the game gets boring fast too, and when events happen too quick, it's less entertaining.
I think the game does a good job keeping us excited.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes