3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
V 0.8
Shantrel: +2 animations, the route starts from the 0.4 content (no need to start a new game). Several hidden buttons.
Ella + Jenny: 1 animnation + 2 short animations. Several hidden buttons.
Brenda: peeking.
Jula: new outfit.
I wasn't paying attention to the version and thought it was the next version, but there was an 8.0 posted in this thread already. Unless there's a difference between the 8 posted earlier and this one, then I already completed it.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I wasn't paying attention to the version and thought it was the next version, but there was an 8.0 posted in this thread already. Unless there's a difference between the 8 posted earlier and this one, then I already completed it.
yeah, it's still the 0.8 version, but in the OP we still have only the 0.7 version, that's why I posted

changelog for 0.9 is in Vnorth patreon, but we don't have it yet

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I triggered the bathroom grope before I had lala give me a blowjob, it started while I started sending lala to the club, so you probably need to progress on the laura front or raise impudence and smartass

and yes, I meant the repair on saturday morning

I don't exactly remember but there might be a hotspot in the laura and lala event on bathroom thursday, but I'm not sure, if it has it's probably between the two or on their asses
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

teq

Oct 14, 2017
stella doesn't show up in the park(friday and saturday morrning), I have already reconcilied with laura.

teq

Oct 14, 2017
she always shows

you must cycle between the locations, she will show eventually
yes now it show me four option (there), Do I have to try until blowjob event start? or something else have to be triggered. and when is laura in the BADGIRL store?

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
if anyone wants (with caution of course) to test this

changes -
batch file
1)the batch file reads the transparent rpy and creates a new file with the variables of transparent buttons (add's color)
(because vnorth always changes the variables)
2)i have added few buttons when you play volley
the win/loss is now instant (2balls)
jump loss/win - instant loss/win (2games)

mod file
some few changes (new vars to reset button / and a button for lora dress to avoid cheat detection)

EDIT - if you used the previous versions (and you want the volley new mods)

go to game folder
probably you will have a demo_minigame.rpy and a demo_minigame.bak
either delete rpy / run the game (to recreate it) , then run the batch or delete rpy , rename bak to rpy (i guess it was the original file) run the batch file to apply the fixes for volley

Last edited:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
if anyone wants (with caution of course) to test this

changes -
batch file
1)the batch file reads the transparent rpy and creates a new file with the variables of transparent buttons (add's color)
(because vnorth always changes the variables)
2)i have added few buttons when you play volley
the win/loss is now instant (2balls)
jump loss/win - instant loss/win (2games)

mod file
some few changes (new vars to reset button / and a button for lora dress to avoid cheat detection)
Can I apply this over the top of 0.4.1, or do I need to restore to default first?

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
the only procedure is for volley fix , you must re apply them

go to game folder
probably you will have a demo_minigame.rpy and a demo_minigame.bak
either delete rpy / run the game (to recreate it) , then run the batch or delete rpy , rename bak to rpy (i guess it was the original file) run the batch file to apply the fixes for volley

Reactions: 3xpurt

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Tried the link for V8 but downloading directly from mega or using megadownloader results in corrupted files which can't finish downloading. Will there be a cleaner V8 mega released soon do you reckon?

Reactions: setter6

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Just wanted to add that the file is clean.

Add the folder to your MEGA cloud drive and then download through MEGAsync.

IgisR

May 25, 2017
Well this game... Played about an hour didin't see anything interesting. So much grinding.. And the walktrough dosen't help either... And then the game crashed. Guess i'll be checking this game later when there is detailed walktrough, not this scramble of words.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well this game... Played about an hour didin't see anything interesting. So much grinding.. And the walktrough dosen't help either... And then the game crashed. Guess i'll be checking this game later when there is detailed walktrough, not this scramble of words.
Its a game, you have to FIND the interesting :p

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes