401Grem

May 14, 2017
So, I've got 0.8 from ppbb, I'm uploading to Mega, should I just post the link here when it's done? Not sure how this works, never done this before.

EDIT:
Thank you for sharing unedited version of 0.8.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
If he is willing to risk whatever the threat is by sharing, there shouldn't be any further reason for the mod. Thank you in advance.
There's a simple risk : get banned from Vnorth. That's why we need a mod to remove the water marks and other traps before sharing. Don't forget something. Vnorth may be discreet, but he often keeps an eye on this thread.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
There's a simple risk : get banned from Vnorth. That's why we need a mod to remove the water marks and other traps before sharing. Don't forget something. Vnorth may be discreet, but he often keeps an eye on this thread.
The Mods are simply done with this game. They're tired of all the shit. I don't blame em. All we can do is wait until public release to play it. It's crazy though how some Devs use us to get their game out there and do this crap. I haven't even seen devs do this level of crap. Should take lessons how to treat the community from Faerin(Man of the house) and some other devs.

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The Mods are simply done with this game. They're tired of all the shit. I don't blame em. All we can do is wait until public release to play it. It's crazy though how some Devs use us to get their game out there and do this crap. I haven't even seen devs do this level of crap. Should take lessons how to treat the community from Faerin(Man of the house) and some other devs.
Indeed. 3/4 of the devs out there don't use a good communication strategy. I work as a SEO and I gave advices to Vnorth in order for him to change his approach towards his community. Such a shame he didn't listen, but at the same time, I can't put the knife to his throat. Anyway, if other devs want to use my services and see the difference between a SEO strategy and theirs, I'll gladly help.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Right, I mean eventually you would think people would realize that communication and transparency go a long way.

There is a reason outside of a few exceptions, the devs that rake in big bucks are the ones that are super communicative with what they are doing and are open with their patrons and public.

Meanwhile there is a reason why he tops out at about $1,300 a month after about a year and people like irredeemable and faerin make a shitload more per month while being around a lot less time despite not being too concerned with piracy.

(Or how lust&passion makes more despite literally only putting out a demo build so far.)

You really have to be better than "lol 5 new animations made" as your whole communications process for the month to your pledgers.

Reactions: Kakato

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
I work as a SEO and I gave advices to Vnorth in order for him to change his approach towards his community. Such a shame he didn't listen, but at the same time, I can't put the knife to his throat. Anyway, if other devs want to use my services and see the difference between a SEO strategy and theirs, I'll gladly help.
Suddenly, VNorth appeared as a reasonable man. Taking an advice from a SEO guy, lol, it's like to listen to the car salesman.

Jokes aside, the word is out, africans, that the 1.0 is the final flick of the drama. As per V-man himself.
But, u gotta learn russian to fact check that. So i won't even bother pushing the proofs here.

You really have to be better than "lol 5 new animations made" as your whole communications process for the month to your pledgers.
The content is legit. Don't get why are you lamenting.

Moreover, check the Malice and the Machine milking crew. They are the top players in fraud. Don't see too much bitching on their approach. Is that because they have good PR?
Breeding Season had good PR. Never passed alpha, scored almost half a mil. And then, the big boss of the game, just removed ALL the shit right away.

Now, this player plays his own game. But u can't reproach him of greed, he gives his shit voluntarily.
Then, basically, all you're paying for (or not) is time to wait till new version.
Consider yourself a big serious man — pay a buck. Can't afford it: take the "public bus". If you know what i mean.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Right, I mean eventually you would think people would realize that communication and transparency go a long way.

There is a reason outside of a few exceptions, the devs that rake in big bucks are the ones that are super communicative with what they are doing and are open with their patrons and public.

Meanwhile there is a reason why he tops out at about $1,300 a month after about a year and people like irredeemable and faerin make a shitload more per month while being around a lot less time despite not being too concerned with piracy.

(Or how lust&passion makes more despite literally only putting out a demo build so far.)

So, good way of communication also deppends on skills. People skills and language skills. For November there been 6-7 posts by Vnorth. + various responses to comments on said posts.

At current time he clock in at around 1600+ I dunno if that is before or after what Patreon take of the cut. He also posted in the past about suffering from frauds, declined pledges and so forth. (and shown screenshots to prove this).

Of course if you are good at socalize and got at least average communication skills and focus to reach out about your product (game), you get more attention. Consider how many that want his game, can't really say its a bad product he got. (even though not everyone like the type of grind it take to play it).

Its easy for forum warriors to shout about he such bad and so forth for not give away what he make for free, because entitlement (or whatever else reason). We don't really know his real life situation, if his Patreon is what cover his bread and butter or is a side project or what not.

Sometimes we lucky and get stuff for free fast other times it take longer. Consider the histoy of heated posts in this thread, its obvious people care enough to get their hands on this game. It seems like he went back to give out previous months release for free, so even it take a bit longer time, he does give it away for free in the end after all.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Suddenly, VNorth appeared as a reasonable man. Taking an advice from a SEO guy, lol, it's like to listen to the car salesman.

Jokes aside, the word is out, africans, that the 1.0 is the final flick of the drama. As per V-man himself.
But, u gotta learn russian to fact check that. So i won't even bother pushing the proofs here.

He didn't listen. If he did, he would have seen the difference in his approach and someone who have a solid experience. I'm not trying to be pretentious or something like that. Simply put, I like his game and wanted to help him. Well, things doesn't always go the way we want.

P.S : carsalesman is more oriented in commercial's domain. He can't do advertisements, because he's already working for a label. SEO is Internet marketing. It's a completely different world and the opportunities to make sales are multiplied by 100 or 1000. Trust me.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, good way of communication also deppends on skills. People skills and language skills. For November there been 6-7 posts by Vnorth. + various responses to comments on said posts.
Nice Catch. Indeed, language and writing skills are the secrets to be a good SEO. Google doesn't give a damn about flash/animations/java or similar things that beautify your website/patreon page. What Google wants is matter, textual matter. He's a beast, but a blind beast. If you know how to feed him without alerting his " spiders ", you'll get good results.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
I don't mind his approach towards securing his game honestly, it's his right, and last I checked, what happens here isn't fair towards him. Not that I like his approach, I just don't blame him. In the end after a long wait, it will be free for everyone, so I don't see the problem. The big problem I personally have with Patreon in general is the amount of donation demanded for little content provided, but that's not just VNorth and let's be honest, his game is really good compared to many others.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I don't mind his approach towards securing his game honestly, it's his right, and last I checked, what happens here isn't fair towards him. Not that I like his approach, I just don't blame him. In the end after a long wait, it will be free for everyone, so I don't see the problem. The big problem I personally have with Patreon in general is the amount of donation demanded for little content provided, but that's not just VNorth and let's be honest, his game is really good compared to many others.
100% right on.

Reactions: NTR Lover 69

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It is not Patreon that set the pledge amounts though. I pledged as little as 1 usd, and a s much as 20 in the past on stuff. Remember, you don't pledge for the size of updates or content releases, but you pledge to support the content creator, and when looking at Patreon that content creator can be anything really. But yeah there is content creators that give a bitter taste of trying to fleece you.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Well this thread seems to be pretty heated. Anyway, anyone knows how much content this game has? If it's worth playing now? I know the grinding will be quite tedious in this.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well this thread seems to be pretty heated. Anyway, anyone knows how much content this game has? If it's worth playing now? I know the grinding will be quite tedious in this.
Oh yeah, it is worth it ONLY if you have patience, because the grinding is world class in this game. Still, the rewards are worth it.

Edit: sorry, I didn't reply to the main question. There's a of content in this game. The animations are really naughty too. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Daruko01

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Oh yeah, it is worth it ONLY if you have patience, because the grinding is world class in this game. Still, the rewards are worth it.

Edit: sorry, I didn't reply to the main question. There's a of content in this game. The animations are really naughty too. ;)
And it seems like cheating won't really work either, fuck. Thanks, I'll get to it right away and try to deal with the grind!
Btw when you unlock a sex scene is there some kind of menu to replay it?

Reactions: NTR Lover 69
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes