Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I know, today we all are "game eater", we want finish a game fast to play another to see new scenes. I'm an old player, my first game i play in internet was World Of Warcraft, a game where you have to grind for money, grind for exp to level up your hero, grind for better armor and weapons. Today grind for me it's just a walk but i can understand you. My satisfation it's not to see some sexy image but to be able to see them. One image only satisf your eyes, the path to reach them satisf your brain, just my 2 cent opinion.
I can understand your point. I grew up more in between myself, and I experienced both grinding for something and just getting to it quickly without much efforts, and everything in between. Games I enjoyed the most in general offered a good balance and made the grinding feel satisfying. For me this game falls more in the side of too much grinding for too little unfortunately, it doesn't really feel rewarding and my boner is pretty much gone by the time I get to the good stuff. Buuut I'm still gonna power through it because I want to see all the content it has to offer.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
yes

sorry but the procedure you wrote is more complicated than a batch file which does the same thing :)
1-2-3 (same procedure and the batch runs the game if it doesn't found the rpy file)

and btw you don't need to backup whole game (also the batch makes backup)
the batch only edits the volley (minidemo ... can't remember the game) and reads (not write) the transparent file , all the other mods are in sknf_mod.rpy and sknf_mod1.rpy files
That's your mod? I'm sorry, didn't want to denigrate your work. All modder are welcome here, we appreciate your work (for free so appreciate 2 times) to keep our life easy. Mine was only a suggestion if the mod don't work. The mod work?:eazyHype: and thank you very much.

Reactions: Burt

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Cheers for the V8 link. Been looking forward to this and like the style of models used in the game. A sort of toned down version of those featured in My New Life, with the bonus that its a renpy game.

Heard its very grindy so wanted to ask if saveeditonline can be used to shrink down some of the grinding by editing some stats. Cheers.

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
Cheers for the V8 link. Been looking forward to this and like the style of models used in the game. A sort of toned down version of those featured in My New Life, with the bonus that its a renpy game.

Heard its very grindy so wanted to ask if saveeditonline can be used to shrink down some of the grinding by editing some stats. Cheers.
Yes you can use that of course, but I think it's playable without any saveedit whatsoever.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yes you can use that of course, but I think it's playable without any saveedit whatsoever.
The grind isn't really that horrible, but the game is more of a "puzzle, search & find" type of game rather than just click for the next fap fap scene. Also in this game as others, people that want 100% final saves etc, you lose content by doing this.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Impudence 35...no cocktail...And go to the table...Dont want go to bathroom...dont know what to do(
You need to progress in the volley-ball game. Try to lose + win several times, before trying again. I don't know the exact requirements, but it's the key to unlock Elly's scene.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I am a little bit stuck with the volleyball scenes and related arcs.

If I win then Elly flashes her tits and jumps off a cliff and if I lose then I end up buying ice cream and can touch Elly's ass in the process but nothing else happens. Maya flashes her ass during school but I don't see any hearts.

According to the walkthrough, Maya should ask about playing volleyball after school which should continue the story but I cannot get it to trigger.

I haven't unlocked any drinking scenes either which the walkthrough mentions.

Any help?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The grind isn't really that horrible, but the game is more of a "puzzle, search & find" type of game rather than just click for the next fap fap scene. Also in this game as others, people that want 100% final saves etc, you lose content by doing this.
Cheers chaps.

I can handle puzzles, even don't mind a few re-tries. But the thought of study-repeat-study-repeat-gym-repeat etc etc etc every in-game day is what I can't handle anymore. Can't even play the Playstation or Xbox due to so much repetition in video games these days.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I am a little bit stuck with the volleyball scenes and related arcs.

If I win then Elly flashes her tits and jumps off a cliff and if I lose then I end up buying ice cream and can touch Elly's ass in the process but nothing else happens. Maya flashes her ass during school but I don't see any hearts.

According to the walkthrough, Maya should ask about playing volleyball after school which should continue the story but I cannot get it to trigger.

I haven't unlocked any drinking scenes either which the walkthrough mentions.

Any help?
Like I said earlier, the key to trigger the Elly's scene depends on the number of times you win/lose the volleyball game. Always choose the second option to play the game when you meet Elly/Jenny at the beach. Not the one where the MC says " I'm a cheater ". I grinded too at the time, but trust me, you're doing fine. Here's what you should watch for :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Maya, it's simple : Lose the volley-ball game, but DO NOT hit her ass.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
To every new users/players : Besides Lala's scene in the evening, where you get the hostpot to see her panties, ALL scenes in this game can be unlocked with the Kingnerd/Cheater stats. So, do not neglect college. It's also important for the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
it should but I have not tried it, too risky and too complicated. If you want to try it, make a virgin copy of the whole game and try to use it.
The quickest way to get visible hotspots, if you know what you're doing is:
1) Use the "UnRen" mod provided by F95.
2) Use option 2 to decompile.
3) Start the game to decompile.
4) Exit the game.
5) Open with notepad the file "transparent.rpy" that is in the "game" directory and where you see written "background = None" change "None" with the color code you prefer. The codes can be found on google.
7) Save, exit and restart the game.
8) Go to your room and see immediately if it works. "Meditate" hotspots.
9) Even in this case it is always better to make a copy of the game if you aren't more than sure of what you are doing, just one more or less space to get errors!
I did all the way up to 5 I changed all the background to aqua ("#00ffff") got nothing there still hidden .

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I am following the walk through but still unable to get laura out of the washroom as i need lala alone on Thursday morning washroom for next scene to trigger. Please help me to trigger lala alone washroom scene step by step. Much Appreciated.

my current status are below:
Money: 2810
Impudence: 26
Smart ass: 185.5
slacker: -34

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Gave the game almost two hours. Got no where. Took a look at the walkthrough and realised your stats go down. I really like the look of the characters in this game, but the grind is beyond a joke. Such a shame too as not often you get animation in a renpy game that flows well, but no way I can justify wasting time on the game.

Even tried to increase stats on saveedit but even that was a waste. Gutted as the game does sound like it has decent content, its just a horrible chore to reach even the tiniest of it.

Reactions: Darkaura
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes