Nov 6, 2017
Mock me :)
As if
Its my seventh Language purely because I speak and write the other six better
English not the most used language if we are being pedantic
English = 890 million speakers
Chinese = 1.2 billion speakers as their first language
Again just being pedantic
Mods feel free to remove my hissy fit if you feel its necessary :) as it is off topic
but which chinese language? mandarin, hakka, hokkien, cantonese, teochew, damn i know i'm leaving some out haha yea i know mandarin is official but most chinese speak hakka more.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Impudence 35...no cocktail...And go to the table...Dont want go to bathroom...dont know what to do(
You have to go to a club and drink a cocktail !
(Твой ГГ сначала должен сам бахнуть коктейль!)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
To every new users/players : Besides Lala's scene in the evening, where you get the hostpot to see her panties, ALL scenes in this game can be unlocked with the Kingnerd/Cheater stats. So, do not neglect college. It's also important for the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how can you tell when you get the hotspot?!? i keep seeing +1 WTF?!?... but no hotspots on lala

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
how can you tell when you get the hotspot?!? i keep seeing +1 WTF?!?... but no hotspots on lala
Either you use the " hotspot cheat " provided in this thread, (It can be found on several earlier posts) or you play the detective like me = don't click too fast and search each frame with the mouse. With experience, you'll get used to the game's little traps and you will rarely miss the hotspots. Trust me.

Edit: your smartass level must be " scholar " to unlock lala's panty scene. To be honest, there's nothing great in this scene. You can just look at the pantie, but can't touch (only rub with a pen). So, don't worry even if you didn't unlock this. It's not important at the moment.

Sigis

Dec 10, 2016
but which chinese language? mandarin, hakka, hokkien, cantonese, teochew, damn i know i'm leaving some out haha yea i know mandarin is official but most chinese speak hakka more.
I thought Mandarin was the most spoken language?
most spoken in the cities and it is the official language but in the villages they mainly speak hakka. heh i know some chinese who pray they never hear hakka again.
the spoken form of Chinese is Mandarin

Hakka is a dialect

and no, "most" Chinese don't speak Hakka

Cantonese and Hokkien have far more users and Mandarin is the most widely use by Chinese around the world

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the spoken form of Chinese is Mandarin

Hakka is a dialect

and no, "most" Chinese don't speak Hakka

Cantonese and Hokkien have far more users and Mandarin is the most widely use by Chinese around the world
odd i was told by chinese friends that hakka is a villager language, you don't hear it much if at all in the cities, only in the villages.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I managed to unlock scenes with Maya on the beach but still struggling to unlock the scenes with Elly in the bathroom.

I am also having difficulty talking to Jenny about volleyball at school. Everytime there is an interruption and I am unable to go further.

Any help?

Edit: What does elly_drink_lock do? Mine is currently at 5.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes