monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Thank you for replying to my questions and putting up with me.

I have gone all the way with Maya at the beach and followed Elly into the bathroom after drinking at the club.

Still the volleyball topic with Jenny eludes me. I understand I need to win 2 games? I am fairly certain I have won more than that already.

Anyway, I will keep trying.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

I have gone all the way with Maya at the beach and followed Elly into the bathroom after drinking at the club.

Still the volleyball topic with Jenny eludes me. I understand I need to win 2 games? I am fairly certain I have won more than that already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I found the end heart during the homework topic and the start heart for the volleyball topic. The lesbian topic never goes anywhere and I only ever see a question mark for that. However, the volleyball topic is at a moot point where no more hearts are shown and literally everytime I select it there is an interruption by one of the other girls.

Not met Jenny outside the school yet. I have been going to school every morning and waiting there but nothing ever happens. I am pretty sure the volleyball topic during class is holding me back but no means of advancing it yet. I will try checking out the beach during Friday and see what happens there.

Not sure if saves are usable by others but here's mine if you want to check it out.

PS: I have been playing a modded version of the game using the mod found in this thread.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I found the end heart during the homework topic and the start heart for the volleyball topic. The lesbian topic never goes anywhere and I only ever see a question mark for that. However, the volleyball topic is at a moot point where no more hearts are shown and literally everytime I select it there is an interruption by one of the other girls.

Not met Jenny outside the school yet. I have been going to school every morning and waiting there but nothing ever happens. I am pretty sure the volleyball topic during class is holding me back but no means of advancing it yet. I will try checking out the beach during Friday and see what happens there.

Not sure if saves are usable by others but here's mine if you want to check it out.

PS: I have been playing a modded version of the game using the mod found in this thread.
Dude. I don't mind helping anyone. But, here : and just above your comment : contains answers to your questions. There is an order to follow. I took my time to write the requirements and put it in a " spoiler " post. You didn't even reply back to a single one of my post. So, good luck for the next step. I'm out, because it seems you don't have time to read.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The free link is a mega hosted by VNorth. It's something you need to deal with.
What happened is that certain members became extremely TOXIC and nasty towards the mods and admin who took time out of their day to provide a link that protected the source. I do mean NASTY and TOXIC to us to the point where we have pretty much washed our hands of this deal. And all we wanted to do was compare the versions to protect the source and figure out a safe way to provide a link for all members. But again, some members couldn't stop being TOXIC sooo..
Deal with it.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

It is absolutely useless to go and play volleyball on the beach if you do not first solve the events at school for both Maya and Jenny. The probability to speak with Jenny alone are random 1/5 so, save before enter and retry.

Last edited:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The free link is a mega hosted by VNorth. It's something you need to deal with.
What happened is that certain members became extremely TOXIC and nasty towards the mods and admin who took time out of their day to provide a link that protected the source. I do mean NASTY and TOXIC to us to the point where we have pretty much washed our hands of this deal. And all we wanted to do was compare the versions to protect the source and figure out a safe way to provide a link for all members. But again, some members couldn't stop being TOXIC sooo..
Deal with it.
Why not just ban the nasty and toxic ones? I'm not fussed about being a version behind, but it's nice to have mirrors.

Reactions: January2015

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
What events are there for Maya at school?

I have spoken to her 5 times as a Slacker and a Nerd. I have groped her countless times until she invites me to play volleyball and she has flashed her ass at me.

I think that is it, isn't it?

So, I've seen the shower event with her at the beach. I have followed Elly into the bathroom and clicked the hotspots.

It is just Jenny that is being problematic.

I have talked to her about homework for both heart start and heart end. The lesbian topic is a question mark because I need to talk to her about volleyball first. But the volleyball conversation is always interrupted. I mean, I can't emphasize enough the always part.

I have gone to the beach on a Friday and not touched any of the girls but the Jenny scene doesn't occur. Going to school every morning and waiting doesn't do anything either. I am fairly certain my problems all stem form the conversations with Jenny.

I will try saving/loading before school. I have been resetting the day after each conversation with Jenny to save time.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
News: December 3rd. 2017

Can someone post whats written in the news?

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It is absolutely useless to go and play volleyball on the beach if you do not first solve the events at school for both Maya and Jenny. The probability to speak with Jenny alone are random 1/5 so, save before enter and retry.
Don't waste your time my friend. This dude doesn't listen to anything we say. Let him wander until he learns to read.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
All the VNorth updates are like this, just click download as a zip file and that's all, see pict.
Mega.png

Reactions: Zal

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
What events are there for Maya at school?

I have spoken to her 5 times as a Slacker and a Nerd. I have groped her countless times until she invites me to play volleyball and she has flashed her ass at me.

I think that is it, isn't it?

So, I've seen the shower event with her at the beach. I have followed Elly into the bathroom and clicked the hotspots.

It is just Jenny that is being problematic.

I have talked to her about homework for both heart start and heart end. The lesbian topic is a question mark because I need to talk to her about volleyball first. But the volleyball conversation is always interrupted. I mean, I can't emphasize enough the always part.

I have gone to the beach on a Friday and not touched any of the girls but the Jenny scene doesn't occur. Going to school every morning and waiting doesn't do anything either. I am fairly certain my problems all stem form the conversations with Jenny.

I will try saving/loading before school. I have been resetting the day after each conversation with Jenny to save time.
If you had anal sex with Maya this event is finish so you need only Jenny. As i said before, don't waste your time going play volley until you finish Jenny in and out school.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Damn Mega has gone to sh@t. Downloads are like 12kb p/s - at one point it was 32 B/s.

Used a mirror and downloaded in 2 minutes.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
If you had anal sex with Maya this event is finish so you need only Jenny. As i said before, don't waste your time going play volley until you finish Jenny in and out school.
Thank you very much.

That's all I needed rather than being sent down dead-end avenues. For the record, I have read everything and tried everything previously suggested but suggestions B and C wont work until A is done which in this case is repeatedly talking to Jenny for whatever length of time it takes.

Is there a variable in the save data that I could change to skip this part? I am either the most unluckiest person on the planet or my save file is bugged. In the meantime I will spend another hour loading and reloading.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thank you very much.

That's all I needed rather than being sent down dead-end avenues.
Didn't I told you that there's an order to follow? ? Again, here's what I wrote in a spoiler post:

1. For the volley-ball girls, I would suggest to do it in this order : Elly, Maya and Jenny
2. In the Bathroom of the café, there are two hotspots, knob + lock. Once, MC is behind her, look out for another hotspot on her ass.
3. About Jenny, you must catch her at school in the yard and progress there
4. Don't worry about the three dialogues of the school if you don't see the " heart " end logo
5. Play volley-ball on friday evening, lose the game, don't touch any girls. If you did it right, you will see " wander around the beach " after the cafe's scene

+++ :

About Jenny, you can only meet her at the beach on fridays>lose the game>don't touch any girl>choose wander around the beach>watch out for hotspots>repeat the scene till it expands while watching out for new hotspots till you hit the end. Did you meet her in the school's courtyard at daytime and pull her pantie aside? The three conversation's options doesn't contain the word " end". So, don't sweat it if you keep on seeing same stuffs after numerous tries.

+ mirenzo confirmed it too in his post: = It is absolutely useless to go and play volleyball on the beach if you do not first solve the events at school for both Maya and Jenny. The probability to speak with Jenny alone are random 1/5 so, save before enter and retry.

Even with this, you dare say you've been sent down dead-end avenues? So, be it. Count me off for helping you from nowadays. I'm dreaming.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Firstly, you posted defamatory comments stating I do not read and/or can't read. I have responded numerous times with what I have done in the game and where I am stuck at and stated numerous times that I have tried the different hints offered to me.

You told me I needed to not worry about talking to Jenny and I should go to school in the morning and the beach on Friday.

I have done all the things mentioned but alas, nothing is working.

As far as I know, I have progressed fully with both Maya and Elly. Is Jenny in the schoolyard before talking to her about all 3 topics in school?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes