cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I found the end heart during the homework topic and the start heart for the volleyball topic. The lesbian topic never goes anywhere and I only ever see a question mark for that. However, the volleyball topic is at a moot point where no more hearts are shown and literally everytime I select it there is an interruption by one of the other girls.

Not met Jenny outside the school yet. I have been going to school every morning and waiting there but nothing ever happens. I am pretty sure the volleyball topic during class is holding me back but no means of advancing it yet. I will try checking out the beach during Friday and see what happens there.

Not sure if saves are usable by others but here's mine if you want to check it out.

PS: I have been playing a modded version of the game using the mod found in this thread.

its this where do you save it?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Firstly, you posted defamatory comments stating I do not read and/or can't read. I have responded numerous times with what I have done in the game and where I am stuck at and stated numerous times that I have tried the different hints offered to me.

You told me I needed to not worry about talking to Jenny and I should go to school in the morning and the beach on Friday.

I have done all the things mentioned but alas, nothing is working.

As far as I know, I have progressed fully with both Maya and Elly. Is Jenny in the schoolyard before talking to her about all 3 topics in school?
Defamatory ? I said, you DON'T READ. Not, you can't read. Until you learn to read = until you take some time to read and understand the tips we are giving you. It's not an insult. I respect every pplz here. This is what I wrote :
4. Don't worry about the three dialogues of the school if you don't see the " heart " end logo. It's the entire truth. Those three dialogues have 2 variations each. One where Maya or Elly intervenes and one where you can talk to Jenny alone. If you don't see anything new, move on to the next step : Did you meet her in the school's courtyard at daytime and pull her pantie aside? The three conversation's options doesn't contain the word " end". So, don't sweat it if you keep on seeing same stuffs after numerous tries. I cannot make it clearer than that. Those are the steps to unlock this scene. If you've unlocked all scenes with Elly/Maya, Jenny's path can be done in 10 - 15 mins with the grinding.

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Is Jenny in the schoolyard before talking to her about all 3 topics in school?
Yes. Before doing anything when you wake up, go to the school, while it's too early to enter, click the wait button. will require repeating multiple days.

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Yes. Before doing anything when you wake up, go to the school, while it's too early to enter, click the wait button. will require repeating multiple days.
Or get back to the map if you don't see her and click on college again. Repeat the process until she appears. ;)

Reactions: Daasss

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
My 5 cent of advice - as you guys said, since the event with Jenny at school is random (1/5), one needs to save and reload until success, that's right. There's a nuance, however, you can't just save immediately before trying to talk to her because if I got it correctly, Ren'Py creates random numbers at a certain point that might be well before you enter the college, so the safest way to save/reload would be saving before going to sleep and loading this saved game so that the random number that defines the event is reset to a different one every time you reload-sleep-go to college.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Alright, thank you guys.

I don't want this minor annoyance to ruin relationships on this board.

I will attach my save for anyone wanting to take a look.

Just to recap. Maya sexy time at beach. Elly sexy time in bathroom. Jenny homework discussion. Jenny volleyball and lesbian discussion are nope and can't find her at school yet.

As for saving and reloading. I have been saving outside the school in the morning and then reloading from that point when things don't go according to plan. I will try saving the night before and see if that helps.

On a side note, I thought I had fully advanced with Elly but a few moments ago I saw the scene where she gives the MC a hug in the bathroom but now she refuses to drink cocktails no matter what day it is. Is that scene no longer repeatable or just my bad luck again?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Alright, thank you guys.

I don't want this minor annoyance to ruin relationships on this board.

I will attach my save for anyone wanting to take a look.

Just to recap. Maya sexy time at beach. Elly sexy time in bathroom. Jenny homework discussion. Jenny volleyball and lesbian discussion are nope and can't find her at school yet.

As for saving and reloading. I have been saving outside the school in the morning and then reloading from that point when things don't go according to plan. I will try saving the night before and see if that helps.

On a side note, I thought I had fully advanced with Elly but a few moments ago I saw the scene where she gives the MC a hug in the bathroom but now she refuses to drink cocktails no matter what day it is. Is that scene no longer repeatable or just my bad luck again?
You're gonna owe me a drink ;).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the school, follow my advice : if you don't see Jenny, go back to the map and enter college again. Repeat the process until you find her. If she doesn't appear, it means you lack progress somewhere. Probably school yard.

ahujiel

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm i have one question about Shantrel, when i need to buy her swimsuit from dressing store on saturday i have only one choice which is exit. How do i buy it?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hmm i have one question about Shantrel, when i need to buy her swimsuit from dressing store on saturday i have only one choice which is exit. How do i buy it?
You need to trigger the event first. Check your Timetable " marked with an X " to see the exact locations of Shantrel. Go there and make sure you hit all ends. Then try again. Do note that there are some events that blocks your progression with her. For example " reconciliation scene " and " beating scene - only on sundays after skipping school for a week". If you didn't get those, you won't get far with Shantrel.

ahujiel

Apr 27, 2017
i did everything walkthought tells me too and now im to that swimsuit part and just cant buy it for some reason theres only exit option

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i did everything walkthought tells me too and now im to that swimsuit part and just cant buy it for some reason theres only exit option
I'm sorry but if you are stuck means didn't follow all my instructions. All the Shantrel event BEFORE swimsuit must be done until heart end and repeat at least 3 times.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Mate, mirenzo and myself told you the same thing in different words : if you can't buy the swimsuit, you lack progression. The game is based on this principle with every girls. When I played the first versions and I couldn't progress, I always double-checked the h-scenes. Most of the time, I realised that I skipped a hotspot or that I didn't hit the "end" + Vnorth often put traps in the sense that you think that a certain scene is done, but in the end, it has an extension.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Where is the 3 keys in the workshop?
There are only two keys. Max time : 3 weeks to get both if you go to the workshop everyday. The keys are for Laura and Shantrel's room + a lockpit which you can use on tuesday evening to get in the bathroom.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes