Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
this property A.B.C.C.B.B.B.E?

TES CLICK I DO NOT TRY?
I did it more than 10 times and still do not like it.
thank you for explaining to me how to do wrong, parsque I not this.

give us a better explanation?
Something is telling me you're french. mirenzo's english is not that great. Same for me, but the requirements he wrote in his walkthrough are the good ones. I took a look at the walkthrough and I can confirm it's the right combination. He wrote everything in it : A for leg, B for shin, etc....

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
yes I am French. I followed to the letter what and mark on the Walkthrough.

I did it more than 10 times on Saturday and Sunday. and still nothing.

I miss an episode?

Idos

Jun 7, 2017
Hello les amis trois personnes qui parle francais c'est beau lol
Je suis bloqué aux meme endroit que toi enfin presque impossible de trouvé le 3eme hotspot sur jenny.. je suis stupide et aveugle en plus de ca XD

: t'es un mauricien !! j’aimerais tellement vous visitez. HS

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hello les amis trois personnes qui parle francais c'est beau lol
Je suis bloqué aux meme endroit que toi enfin presque impossible de trouvé le 3eme hotspot sur jenny.. je suis stupide et aveugle en plus de ca XD

: t'es un mauricien !! j’aimerais tellement vous visitez. HS
LoL. On en parle en privé si tu veux. C'est un forum en anglais, vaut mieux pas trop parler français pour éviter des petites sanctions ;) Let's go back to english now.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
Fastest way I found is: Repeat 5 times Sleep + Touch Ella. You need 5 different days (Saturday and Sunday only). You get 2
Heart start,
3 heart ?,
1 Touch Jenny +1 H ?
1 Touch Jenny +1 HS
1 Touch Jenny = go for threesome.
1 Sleep + Move = Heart end.
9 Days total.

this to do at the beach or at school?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Important : to any one having problems with the threesome route in the café. If you are following mirenzo's walkthrough, there's no way you'll fail. The secret in the café's scene is to NOT CLICK FAST. One click at a time and make sure the 1 or 2 second animation finishes before doing the next step. It's very tricky, but not difficult. If it doesn't work for you, there are only two reasons :
1. Lack of progression with the indivual routes of the girls
2. Clicking too fast.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Fastest way I found is: Repeat 5 times Sleep + Touch Ella. You need 5 different days (Saturday and Sunday only). You get 2
Heart start,
3 heart ?,
1 Touch Jenny +1 H ?
1 Touch Jenny +1 HS
1 Touch Jenny = go for threesome.
1 Sleep + Move = Heart end.
9 Days total.

this to do at the beach or at school?
Do you have any options to sleep at school?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
As you seem to be new to this thread, I'll answer you (even though it has been answered several times) : 10th of december.

Thanks. Im not new.. but when 0.7 came out i already had 0,8 so thats why i asked.

few

Sep 24, 2017
Brenda invited me to study at her house on Monday. But when I went, I found dog blocking my way. what should I do?. Or it will be a bug.

DamoDamo

Donor
Aug 4, 2017
Brenda invited me to study at her house on Monday. But when I went, I found dog blocking my way. what should I do?. Or it will be a bug.
Monday and tuesday evening after school you should be able to go there. Dog may be at night.

Reactions: few
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes