fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
I hope this gif work. this is the upward shot at the position. owh how I wish I had app for ruler(measure) my screen so I can know exactly where you position them.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
Btw, I used ScreenToGif software I found on google, it's free. Man I keep missing it 95% of the time :p huhuhu still gonna try some more. people gonna hate me posting too much of this pong stuff

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Still nothing((
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The events are to be done one at a time and in the order I wrote on the WT, not because I say it but because that is the order with which they were written by VNorth. You will never end an event that was written in July if you do not finish the one written in June before. If you can not finish an event you are very likely low on stat.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Since you're here @mirenzo there's a post I did last page that you probably can answer. It's about that Lala event in particular.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ok, I'm lost. I've been following the walkthrough, had no issues for the most part, except for some Lala events. The exact part of the walkthrough says: "This will unlock Lala club event, get heart start. This event has 3 end, BJ in Lala bedroom Friday, Foot Job in Lala bedroom Wednesday, BJ in bathroom Sunday. Continue until you find them all." Do I have to actually send her to the club and after that pick "I'm Mean" option? Cause the way it's written, it sounds like I need to still wait before sending her off there until I get those 3 scenes to trigger.
The reasoning you need to do is simple, if you want an immediate reward (BJ in Lala BedRoom) choose the option to blackmail her. If you want a reward later (FJ on Wednesday or BJ on Sunday bathroom), choose the option to send her to the club without blackmailing her, you will be credited with 1 reward that you will choose where to get it. At the Club you must always send her otherwise you will not get any reward.

Reactions: January2015

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
This is the first time im playing this game but my smart stopped at 20 and i cant incrase.( go to school, reading, working i do all of them? Why ? Please help me. Ty

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
The reasoning you need to do is simple, if you want an immediate reward (BJ in Lala BedRoom) choose the option to blackmail her. If you want a reward later (FJ on Wednesday or BJ on Sunday bathroom), choose the option to send her to the club without blackmailing her, you will be credited with 1 reward that you will choose where to get it. At the Club you must always send her otherwise you will not get any reward.
I never manage to get the FJ or BJ. No matter how many times I send her. On one save I had sent her there about 30 weeks in a row. I dunno what I'm doing wrong which is what annoys me the most :/

Edit: If I knew what the variables are in the save, I could know at least where the progress I'm lacking is. Oh well. I'll just try to move on to another character for now. I have no idea what's the cause of me being stuck at this point. I kept my save from before I sent her and will eventually try to progress on it again if I can figure it out

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This is the first time im playing this game but my smart stopped at 20 and i cant incrase.( go to school, reading, working i do all of them? Why ? Please help me. Ty
Your smart increase automatically going to school, reading SOME buks not all (it's random), buying games at pc and some rare events. Take some extra lesson from Brenda to increase point you get a school. Remember that, Saturday and Sunday you loose school point so, stop doing all the rest and stay 2 - 3 month (game time) going only school increase impudence to.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I never manage to get the FJ or BJ. No matter how many times I send her. On one save I had sent her there about 30 weeks in a row. I dunno what I'm doing wrong which is what annoys me the most :/

Edit: If I knew what the variables are in the save, I could know at least where the progress I'm lacking is. Oh well. I'll just try to move on to another character for now. I have no idea what's the cause of me being stuck at this point. I kept my save from before I sent her and will eventually try to progress on it again if I can figure it out
Are you sure finish all the Lala event until heart end before send her to club? Poke panties is not needed.
How much smartass, school level, impudence you have on that save?
Post me your save if you still stuck.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Still nothing((
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First you must be in a good mod with Mina (policewoman), you also must be been into the club alone before. Help Lala alot doing homework until you can trigger the club event thursday evening, ask Mina to let Lala enter into the club.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Are you sure finish all the Lala event until heart end before send her to club? Poke panties is not needed.
How much smartass, school level, impudence you have on that save?
Post me your save if you still stuck.
65 impudence, 131 smartass, 83 nerdking. save's attached

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
For Friday click "pantie" choose "I'am mean" (хз что это значит:closedtongue:) click "open". Your a save good work.
Thanks, I thought being mean to her would lock out the footjob and bathroom blowjob events.

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
First you must be in a good mod with Mina (policewoman), you also must be been into the club alone before. Help Lala alot doing homework until you can trigger the club event thursday evening, ask Mina to let Lala enter into the club.
got all that. I got to the point were i have 3 choices at Friday evening "I'm good" "Be a gentleman""be mean", all three gave me question mark hearts. Cant get past this point

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
got all that. I got to the point were i have 3 choices at Friday evening "I'm good" "Be a gentleman""be mean", all three gave me question mark hearts. Cant get past this point
First you have to finish the BJ in her room until heart end, to do this you must choose "be mean". After this you must choose "I'm good" so you will get your reward later, go Sunday bathroom, choose "Look", you will get the options "She will suck", do this 2 time until heart end. Next week go wednesday under her bed, choose "investigate", get the Foot Job, end of the story. Look at the spoiler i'm answering r3ch5.
If you stell stuck means you low on stat or you didn't finish the event before until heart end 3 times.

Last edited:
Reactions: rockthehell

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hi guys
i love this game and it is many time and versions that i played it, but (i'm not really great palyer and i dont' speak english thery well) i lost much more events of this game.
I'm little tired to play it again from the start and often i can't understand thery well the different suggest or walkthroughs.

i put my last save file and some images about all the event's that i lost....
if there is any saint that want help me i will regard him ( i really would prefare a complete save file at this point because i playied too many time and i know all events, watching the pictures folderl of the game, so if i could have it i should ready to start next version in pair....)

but i accept all suggestions

thx

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
hi guys
i love this game and it is many time and versions that i played it, but (i'm not really great palyer and i dont' speak english thery well) i lost much more events of this game.
I'm little tired to play it again from the start and often i can't understand thery well the different suggest or walkthroughs.

i put my last save file and some images about all the event's that i lost....
if there is any saint that want help me i will regard him ( i really would prefare a complete save file at this point because i playied too many time and i know all events, watching the pictures folderl of the game, so if i could have it i should ready to start next version in pair....)

but i accept all suggestions

thx
Hope this will help you
Download the save from this post. Pag 177 post #3522
needy people;)

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
First you have to finish the BJ in her room until heart end, to do this you must choose "be mean". After this you must choose "I'm good" so you will get your reward later, go Sunday bathroom, choose "Look", you will get the options "She will suck", do this 2 time until heart end. Next week go wednesday under her bed, choose "investigate", get the Foot Job, end of the story. Look at the spoiler i'm answering r3ch5.
If you stell stuck means you low on stat or you didn't finish the event before until heart end 3 times.
Found what i was missing. OPEN button at "be mean" option. All good now

Reactions: Kakato
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes