Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Janna deserves more attention :p . Shantrel and Janna are definitely the hottest girls in this game (Janna's ass is astonishing). If there's a threesome with them in the future, I'm going to eat a real Red Bull. :p

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
hello who can help me pass this quest. for all the rest this good I have the heart thoroughly. To avoid that I can not pass it. I try to give coffee and biscuit to Mina I can not talk to him about lala to invite him to the club.
club block if I speak with lala and not block if I do not speak with her?
or and the problem? help me thank you.

bonjour qui peux m'aider à passer cet quette. pour tous le reste cet bon j'ai les coeur à fond. à par seluie la que je n'arrive pas à le passer. j'ai beau essayer de donner du café et biscuite à mina je n'arrive pas à lui parler de lala pour l'inviter au club.
club bloquer si je parle avec lala et non bloquer si je parle pas avec elle ?.
ou et le problème ? aider moi merci.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
hello who can help me pass this quest. for all the rest this good I have the heart thoroughly. To avoid that I can not pass it. I try to give coffee and biscuit to Mina I can not talk to him about lala to invite him to the club.
club block if I speak with lala and not block if I do not speak with her?
or and the problem? help me thank you.
Maybe I do not understand.
If MC go to the club -= 3 biscuits. MC look 5 foto (route Brenda's) -= 3? biscuits
For the route Lala-entrance-club need 10 biscuits, but don't -= biscuits.

Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
Hi guys,
I have 25 impudence and I can no more up impudence going to laura's room when she's drunk. Is this normal ? Do i have to wait 10 weeks to up to the 35 impudence required for next shantrel events ?

Thanks by advance for the answer

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys,
I have 25 impudence and I can no more up impudence going to laura's room when she's drunk. Is this normal ? Do i have to wait 10 weeks to up to the 35 impudence required for next shantrel events ?

25 impudence is enough to unlock all scenes in the game. Check out the blue sofa in your room.There's a hotspot there " medidate" = usable once per week.

Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
Ok yeah i know for the sofa but in the walktrough it is said that 35 is needed. I will try wothout then if you say so thanks.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi guys,

Yes, it's normal, i have read somewere you will need 40-45 impudence to do the last version of the game (7-8) but dont worry, just increase your impudence 1 time a week it's enough because you will need more than 100 week to finish all the content so far. BTW if you desperately need impudence stay 10 week going only school and increase impudence, you will need max half hour real time to do this.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks, now I have even more events to unlock with shantrel and I can't even finish her 0.4 content yet :coldsweat:

Reactions: rodneyeatme

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thanks for sharing link.. I know its not possible but can you take permission to share version 1.0 Link as well :).
I'm sorry, play the 0.9 next month you will play 1.0. Me and you we can only play 1 version monthly.

Reactions: Jansen
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes