Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
You have to win only 2 times on the entire game the rest HAD to loose. Too hard?
I've won once, out of at least 15 attempts. I don't really want to try another 15 times. Far too many times the ball gets between my paddle and my partner. It's not fun.

Reactions: caramoore

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
I've won once, out of at least 15 attempts. I don't really want to try another 15 times. Far too many times the ball gets between my paddle and my partner. It's not fun.
I agree. I don't get the dev's fascination with such a mood killing pain in the arse requirement for a storyline. People are playing the game for some quick titillation, not to play a very bad version of a 1970's arcade game.

It's not only this game that does it there are others whose mini-games are absolute mood killers.

Reactions: Darkaura

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It fails, every single time for me.
Your position is important. If it didn't work, try to move your mouse down as slowly as you can and try again. It fails once out of 5 tries for me = there's no way you'll lose the 4 other games. Click once and watch the magic. It works fine for me till now.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I'm sorry, my fault, here the fix (I forgot it):oops:

Sorry @Cirelc there was this Bug fix i forgot.
Ok as a personal VNorth gift for Christmas, here a little cheat and Hotspot highlighter. Rename the extension from .txt to .rpyc Add to game folder
can't do the Rename. *.txt* no with Rename.
The modified file is impossible to download?
PS. Yes, maybe I'm a noob :(

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe he will have a pleasant reaction after f*cking Maya in the ass.
Volleyball has 2 modes! In the 1st mode, you do not have to win.
If you can't win in the second mode...
Are you playing in the second mode?

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Is this just step-parents and step-siblings? I'm not into that sort of thing. Is there a patch to make them your real family members like with Man of the House?

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Your position is important. If it didn't work, try to move your mouse down as slowly as you can and try again. It fails once out of 5 tries for me = there's no way you'll lose the 4 other games. Click once and watch the magic. It works fine for me till now.
Nah, this method doesn't work for me.

I finished it manually. They just say congratulations you won, and it goes back to the choice to play again or leave. I hope I don't have to play this again to progress in the game further, because honestly it's not worth it. I've spent close to an hour just playing that minigame, and it's not hard, it just stutters a lot and the texture is not placed properly. Meaning if the ball bounces at an angle more towards your head or legs, it goes right through the texture. I attached an image to show where the ball bounces so you can get an idea of what I mean.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Sometimes I wish I was playing with gun and bazookas instead of volleyball... hitting Maya ass is pain in the ass. I should shoot with bullet that piece of fat. RAGE!!!
Are you sure you understand well? You DON'T have to hit her ass! That's easy just stay far from her, you had to loose not win!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Nah, this method doesn't work for me.

I finished it manually. They just say congratulations you won, and it goes back to the choice to play again or leave. I hope I don't have to play this again to progress in the game further, because honestly it's not worth it. I've spent close to an hour just playing that minigame, and it's not hard, it just stutters a lot and the texture is not placed properly. Meaning if the ball bounces at an angle more towards your head or legs, it goes right through the texture. I attached an image to show where the ball bounces so you can get an idea of what I mean.
You have to win at least 2 games. Do not bounce the ball on Maya's ass. It will be useful later.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes