Jansen

May 8, 2017
Hey guys in version 0.9 the kitchen scenes have all Russian text. Is anyone having the same problem? How to change to English Text?

K

Kedub

When you will understand that uploading this like bunch of files you will get lowest download speed. No one care? No one can use rar or 7z?

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks to VNorth permission i share my version 0.9 and my 0.9 WT
SH 09
WT 09
Please @muttdoggy @Bloo @Cirelc @Twistty someone can update OP?

EDIT from Cirelc: Attached Walkthrough
Thats very generous from VNorth. So big thanks to him and of course also you mirenzo. Thanks for helping out and always answering questions. Much appreciated.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
haha I've not got close enough to the ending, a new version just release huh.. either it has a fast development or just me playing it too badly.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys in version 0.9 the kitchen scenes have all Russian text. Is anyone having the same problem? How to change to English Text?
I'm sorry, my fault, here the fix (I forgot it):oops:

Sorry @Cirelc there was this Bug fix i forgot.
Ok as a personal VNorth gift for Christmas, here a little cheat and Hotspot highlighter. Rename the extension from .txt to .rpyc Add to game folder

Last edited:

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
I can't play the weird pong minigame well. It's stuttering badly for me.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
>Several hidden buttons.

Pass... I've had my fill of that shit. That's not gameplay. That's a shitty dev. Nice reders tho'. The perfect game to Unren and just view the art. And don't even get me started on the "Volleyball/Pong game being BS."

A for Art on the renders and animations.
A for Project Management regular timely releases
B for a Story, that looks like it would be fun to play out, if not for the unholy grind of looking for hidden buttons.
F for an ungodly number of hidden, story halting, buttons, and a awful mini-game

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes