Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Any body know what the "man day Saturday" hint is all about? Hot spot to the right of the Burger place almost on that fire door. Is it about Badgirls?

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Can you tell me how to get those panties and bra? And how to get to that lick END scene?! becouse i have no idea .. even in walktrought is not correct
Wow, that's new! What's not correct in my WT?

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
>Several hidden buttons.

Pass... I've had my fill of that shit. That's not gameplay. That's a shitty dev. And don't even get me started on the "Volleyball/Pong game being BS."
and a awful mini-game
Volleyball has 2 modes! In the 1st mode, you do not have to win. (You can't win playing 1 against 3 girl, You have to go through storyline before switching on 2nd mode)
Can not you win in the second volleyball mode?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Wow, that's new! What's not correct in my WT?

well.. THE part when i bought red panties for shant was all i could do. There is no such event for BRA and Panties.. to buy in BAD girl SHOP. You did not said what to do there. after red panties. There is only Moria but that is useless TBH becouse ive done it . And still nothing more.

groove

Jun 23, 2017
Sorry about that but i have a some problem
i cant find 'she’s not gonna scold' hotspot ?
i can t go shopping with shantrel? I did everything on walktrogh but i cant.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Can you tell me how to get those panties and bra? And how to get to that lick END scene?! becouse i have no idea .. even in walktrought is not correct
I do not know at which point in the game are you now.
Have you lessons Moyra's in the morning? Yes? So you're close to the third purchase.
Purchases do not follow one another. There are additional conditions.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
well.. THE part when i bought red panties for shant was all i could do. There is no such event for BRA and Panties.. to buy in BAD girl SHOP. You did not said what to do there. after red panties. There is only Moria but that is useless TBH becouse ive done it . And still nothing more.
It seem to me i have write to do the lick scene before buy panties, Lick scene is at the end of version 07, buy panties is at the beginning of version 0.8. Now if you can't buy panties because you don't have finish the lick scene, who is wrong?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Sorry about that but i have a some problem
i cant find 'she’s not gonna scold' hotspot ?
i can t go shopping with shantrel? I did everything on walktrogh but i cant.
I don't remember where this "she's not gonna scold" hotspot is. But if you install the cheat mod VNorth provide us, now you can see all hotspot you want.
To go shopping you have to FORCE BJ as i write in my WT, give 1000 $ Shant on Friday and Sunday

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone have a complete save for v0.8. Only thing I haven't been able to do is get the bathroom scene. No matter how nice you are to lala on friday.. never get the bathroom scene (expect for the first time).

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Anyone have a complete save for v0.8. Only thing I haven't been able to do is get the bathroom scene. No matter how nice you are to lala on friday.. never get the bathroom scene (expect for the first time).
Bathroom scene is on thursday morning. To get to the end, you must make Laura angry.

Edit : have you progressed in the bathroom's scenes on Sundays ? Do them before the thursday morning event.

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
I'm sorry, my fault, here the fix (I forgot it):oops:

Sorry @Cirelc there was this Bug fix i forgot.
Ok as a personal VNorth gift for Christmas, here a little cheat and Hotspot highlighter. Rename the extension from .txt to .rpyc Add to game folder
sorry i am a noob, how to use the bug fix file?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
It seem to me i have write to do the lick scene before buy panties, Lick scene is at the end of version 07, buy panties is at the beginning of version 0.8. Now if you can't buy panties because you don't have finish the lick scene, who is wrong?

Problem is that i had completed lick scene. I was confused about some other lick scene but no. There was bug so old save unlocked it properly.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
There is a full 0.8 save some page before, check it.

Reactions: loqex
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes