mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Problem is that i had completed lick scene. I was confused about some other lick scene but no. There was bug so old save unlocked it properly.
Ok, heart end lick scene must be repeated 2 times, (i seen that scene 20 times because i like that sport :)) if you already do that and still cannot buy panties/bra means you didint trigger the event. Speak with Shant in bathroom about someone still stolen her panties.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@VNorth : Janna needs more attention :p + Shantrel's " eat " option in the kitchen on tuesday morning could have a naughty extension :p

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Not working for me either. Someone could upload the renamed file please?
Eh, I renamed it and put it in the game directory and don't see a difference. The uncompiled .rpy would be more useful.

now you can see all hotspot you want.
Does that actually change the background color of the hotspots so that they stand out, or just when you hover over them? Cause I just tried it, and "Meditate" still has a clear background.

Last edited:
U

User_215882

Ok apologies in advance, but I have no idea what to do to install the latest update he sent out. I am a patron and have his message, but the install advice just doesn't make sense to a novice like me.

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
guys a problem with BADGIRL how to i get the new swimsuit for mom ?? help me pls
wheres the hot spot or give me a save something

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
the mega file here I can not download it help me?
I'm getting something similar - downloads fine up to around 93%, than slowed way down and finally locked up at 97%. Downloaded others on Mega both B4 and after...may have to try another mirror...

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Latest is 0.4.3. Need to search for it. Works fine, but you need to run UnRen, then run the game once before you run the patcher.
If you search this whole thread, there is not a single mention of any "0.4.3" aside for your current post just now.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes