Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
How exactly do I get Laura to try the dress? I've been trying to get this to trigger literally all day. I've gone over the walkthrough repeatedly. I've done everything else in V0.9 except this Laura, Janna, Stella and Krista section which I'm stuck on.

I've done the Stella stuff to the point where she is refusing to give a blowjob. I've done the "Maniac" thing with Krista and got the forced blowjob scene. I've reconciled with Laura multiple times. She is just not showing up in the shop trying a pink dress.

Is there any way to just force this to happen or something? I'm going to upload my save and if anyone very familiar with the game can take a look at it I would appreciate it. This game is incredibly frustrating.

Chuck_Boy

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
I cant find/click the panties, plese help

Edit: nvm i can see it, after restart the game

Last edited:

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
For the love of God could someone please upload a zipped version to mega? The unzipped version craps out when downloading, doesn't matter if I download straight from mega or use megadownloader, it chokes on the tiny files throws up errors and fails and the other mirrors are so slow here that they timeout before completion.

Rex_3606

May 27, 2017
thanks Vnorth for releasing version 0.9 of the game. I want you to know that a lot of people support their work only that they are not able to pay at the moment (here in Brazil the crisis is very high). one day I'll help you with patreon, as gratitude for your hard work!
thanks for the game!

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
For the love of God could someone please upload a zipped version to mega? The unzipped version craps out when downloading, doesn't matter if I download straight from mega or use megadownloader, it chokes on the tiny files throws up errors and fails and the other mirrors are so slow here that they timeout before completion.
Hit the option at the top of the mega browser page to "download as zip". This is always an option on Mega folders.

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
I would do but since I've downloaded 3/4's of the file several times I'm now locked out, megadownloader is still good to go though but unfortunately the zip button can't be used as a link.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The easiest way to download mega files is make you own account on Mega, it's free and you get 50 GB space.
Once you have your account you can transfer your download on your account and download them as a zip.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I would do but since I've downloaded 3/4's of the file several times I'm now locked out, megadownloader is still good to go though but unfortunately the zip button can't be used as a link.
When you got your own Mega account use this Chrome extension: Mega secure cloud storage.
Click here to dowload as zip:
57275_Mega.png

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How exactly do I get Laura to try the dress? I've been trying to get this to trigger literally all day. I've gone over the walkthrough repeatedly. I've done everything else in V0.9 except this Laura, Janna, Stella and Krista section which I'm stuck on.

I've done the Stella stuff to the point where she is refusing to give a blowjob. I've done the "Maniac" thing with Krista and got the forced blowjob scene. I've reconciled with Laura multiple times. She is just not showing up in the shop trying a pink dress.

Is there any way to just force this to happen or something? I'm going to upload my save and if anyone very familiar with the game can take a look at it I would appreciate it. This game is incredibly frustrating.
Ok i will try to help you.
You said are stuck with Krista but you got the force BJ, it's finish, what you want more?
Laura dress: to find Laura trying the pink dress at shop you must:
1) be on peace whit her (reconcilied)
2) look for Yanga and Lisa at park morning time (Lisa will says Yanga you are friend not a maniac)
3) that's the worse part because it's random: find Laura trying the pink dress, save your game at home evening time and go to the Badgirl shop (not saturday) repeat until you see Laura. Laura must stop you at the exit and ask you to buy her the dress.
If this will not happen means you didn't do all the stuff with Laura morning time he's room (pissing on face, steal her money (at least 2 times) etc etc.)
Laura dress event will unlock Janna and Stella event about dress.

Reactions: Tarter

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Does that actually change the background color of the hotspots so that they stand out, or just when you hover over them? Cause I just tried it, and "Meditate" still has a clear b

No, even when it's 2 v 2, it's still 3v1 as team mate gets in the way, over and over again. It's a shitty minigame and annyoing enough that I would not play this game, for free. There are better games, that don't waste my time.

Next events don't matter if i get bored and quit. Plus I hate anal so that is no incentive.
Hotspot background color is Blue and the chair is blue, try somewere.
We are doing all our best to help you but if you dont like the game cause a stupid minigame we are sorry for you but it's a game you have to miss. Are not you ashamed of not being able to win 2 times such a simple minigame? It's been three days since you're shitting on the game, the developer and all of us who like this game. Please miss this game, for sure we will not miss you.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Finished Janna path, another great animation from Vnorth, his animations are the best out there, I really apreciate that he doesn't only repeat a few frames and the result is a very unnatural scene like the animations in DmD for example and most other games that have animations as well. He actually make it so it's longer, but the characters behave in a more unpredictable way, much like real life, since people aren't robots that make sex with only the same movements. Not only that but they are very fluid

But I'm still completely without luck with Shantrel :coldsweat:, I just can't get the hotspot under the table in monday morning breakfast, I already missed two weeks in school, I bought her the swinsuit, and she gives me a blowjob in tuesday nights, the only progress I made was that now I can wake up or keep sleeping after the BJ, and now she is almost giving me a BJ after fixing the sink, but every other scene is on a stalemate

Reactions: Kakato

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I went a week without school and she came to my room upset. Do i have to wait another week or continue from there to increasing my imp to 35?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Finished Janna path, another great animation from Vnorth, his animations are the best out there, I really apreciate that he doesn't only repeat a few frames and the result is a very unnatural scene like the animations in DmD for example and most other games that have animations as well. He actually make it so it's longer, but the characters behave in a more unpredictable way, much like real life, since people aren't robots that make sex with only the same movements. Not only that but they are very fluid

But I'm still completely without luck with Shantrel :coldsweat:, I just can't get the hotspot under the table in monday morning breakfast, I already missed two weeks in school, I bought her the swinsuit, and she gives me a blowjob in tuesday nights, the only progress I made was that now I can wake up or keep sleeping after the BJ, and now she is almost giving me a BJ after fixing the sink, but every other scene is on a stalemate
Probably you did not do well the two weeks without school, try to post your save here, I'll see if I can help you.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I did

It's already 5 AM here, tomorrow I'll try to proceed, I think I'm onto something, shantrel gave me a boobjob after the sink, I'll try to go to the end on that front, if I can't go from there I'll post the save here ;)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I went a week without school and she came to my room upset. Do i have to wait another week or continue from there to increasing my imp to 35?
There are different event in the game where you need stay without going to school. It depend what you need. If you are looking for the hotspot on Monday breakfast you need 2 weeks in a row.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes