mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I did

It's already 5 AM here, tomorrow I'll try to proceed, I think I'm onto something, shantrel gave me a boobjob after the sink, I'll try to go to the end on that front, if I can't go from there I'll post the save here ;)
You can't finish the BJ scene after the sink without the Monday hotspot.

Antihr1st

May 1, 2017
Help please. In Saturday in shoping nothing hapens :( She just ask me what I want and any hotspot there. What I do wrong?

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
There are different event in the game where you need stay without going to school. It depend what you need. If you are looking for the hotspot on Monday breakfast you need 2 weeks in a row.
Do i also skip tutoring And what hot spots for breakfast after 2 weeks?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Help please. In Saturday in shoping nothing hapens :( She just ask me what I want and any hotspot there. What I do wrong?
You must, during private lesson with Shant, choose FORCE BJ, after this give her 1000$ 2 times (Friday/Sunday). Second time hotspot will appear.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Do i also skip tutoring And what hot spots for breakfast after 2 weeks?
Skip tutoring is a thing and not going to school is another. If you are looking for Monday breakfast hotspot you must stay 2 weeks without go to school. This hotspot:
Screenshot 2017-06-12 14.17.55.png

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
i can't buy the swimsuit. when I sleep with her again, i'm naked and hard? when i go on saturday, can't buy anything.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hit the option at the top of the mega browser page to "download as zip". This is always an option on Mega folders.
but that always craps out midway saying, firefox and/or chrome can't buffer right, so use megasync really annoying

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i wish someone would write up a list of where the hotspots are, cuz you end up spending time trying to find one and there might not even be one there but you can't tell! yea i saw someone saying about pressing up arrow, tried that and tried it, doesn't function as advertized at all, it never shows a single hotspot, it only highlights the bottom menu items. and yes i tried it where i knew a hotspot was and nada showed up.

Reactions: Alcox

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Well I am stuck, Jenny volleyball question ain't going anywhere, (I have saved and reloaded over 100x) the bitch is never alone. She is not there in the morning in front of the school either, I waited and saved + reloaded numerous times trying this too. If I try to continue volleyball stuff with the other girls I get maya buttstuff and elly doggy scene but that is it. I can ask Jenny about homework for the heart end, and I can ask her about the lesbian thing but that gives me a ? heart.

Janna quest is stuck too, I keep running to the store for a beer that evaporates or something by the time I get to the bench. He just keeps saying I should get her a beer and the redhead chick sells beer but the dumbass mc loses it in transit or something?

Finished everything else just hungup on these two parts.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Sorry my Eanglish is bad, I know :( I mean - what I must to do to take privet lesson frome Shantal.
No problem with your bad english, mine is bad to i know. You need download my Walkthrough on first page this thread and follow it.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i can't buy the swimsuit. when I sleep with her again, i'm naked and hard? when i go on saturday, can't buy anything.
If you can't buy her a swimsuite means you have to do something before. The events must be done sequentially as i write them on my WT. Don't go forward if you do not finish the event in progress or you stop afterwards and you do not know why.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i wish someone would write up a list of where the hotspots are, cuz you end up spending time trying to find one and there might not even be one there but you can't tell! yea i saw someone saying about pressing up arrow, tried that and tried it, doesn't function as advertized at all, it never shows a single hotspot, it only highlights the bottom menu items. and yes i tried it where i knew a hotspot was and nada showed up.
I know, hotspot are a pain but you can use the mod VNorth post some page before to see them also if you don't pass above with mouse.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Well I am stuck, Jenny volleyball question ain't going anywhere, (I have saved and reloaded over 100x) the bitch is never alone. She is not there in the morning in front of the school either, I waited and saved + reloaded numerous times trying this too. If I try to continue volleyball stuff with the other girls I get maya buttstuff and elly doggy scene but that is it. I can ask Jenny about homework for the heart end, and I can ask her about the lesbian thing but that gives me a ? heart.

Janna quest is stuck too, I keep running to the store for a beer that evaporates or something by the time I get to the bench. He just keeps saying I should get her a beer and the redhead chick sells beer but the dumbass mc loses it in transit or something?

Finished everything else just hungup on these two parts.
Jenny.
You must reach the 3 heart end sequentially, 1 homework, 2 volley 3 lesbian. I think the 3rd can be posponed but not sure. Save the game at home the day before.
Janna.
That's really strange, it never happen to me also if i give her beer the day after. Maybe you are low in some stat like impudence, smartass or lockpiking (repair bathroom saturday morning)?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes