mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Wait now you can share it? I'm donating and I can't even get the latest version yet, I might as well stop donating then if people can share it like this lol.
The latest version is 1.0, this is 0.9 from 5 November and yes i can share here because VNorth say yes. I don't know when you became supporter but if it was on November this version you already have with the 1.0, if it was on December you don't pay nothing until 1st January.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
The latest version is 1.0, this is 0.9 from 5 November and yes i can share here because VNorth say yes. I don't know when you became supporter but if it was on November this version you already have with the 1.0, if it was on December you don't pay nothing until 1st January.
I'm waiting for 1.0... And I don't get the full version because he split them up into test - raw - full releases (full not out yet and I don't have rights to the raw and test releases)...
Which I wouldn't mind if he didn't allow the release of 0.9 before that. Also I would'nt have minded if it was shared the old fashioned way (without his approval) but allowing it to be released before giving his donators the 1.0 is a slap in the face don't you think?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
wait what??? I have to lose? so I shouldn't have tried to win the pong game?
The volley game you have to win 2 times just at the beginning of the game to see Elly boobs. That's all, the rest of the game you need lose! I don't know who tell you need to win!

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I'm waiting for 1.0... And I don't get the full version because he split them up into test - raw - full releases (full not out yet and I don't have rights to the raw and test releases)...
Which I wouldn't mind if he didn't allow the release of 0.9 before that. Also I would'nt have minded if it was shared the old fashioned way (without his approval) but allowing it to be released before giving his donators the 1.0 is a slap in the face don't you think?
This is 0.9V you have it from 2 Dec. This is only a bonus for you.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm waiting for 1.0... And I don't get the full version because he split them up into test - raw - full releases...
You are right but Vnorth sent the link of raw version 1.0 to all supporter for what i know 5 December. After this the text version was just a text fix you can download from our site and replace file.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I gave the swimsuit to the mother and i still can't trigger the bad dream. Any help from anyone? Thanks in advance
You've done the complete opposite. The bad dream comes before the swimsuit event. You didn't do the scenes in the right order. Take a look at the walkthrough.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
This is 0.9V you have it from 2 Dec. This is only a bonus for you.
Thats a week difference, not worth donating for, sorry...
It's also not the point, the point is you're giving the same version to people when alot of your your donators, including me, don't have the next version yet.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
where can i find Moira hit the hotspot “Say something”, i can only say this to julia
There are no hotspots for Moira. You probably took a look at the decrypted images. Those scenes aren't yet implemented in the game. May be later. Vote for Janna ! @VNorth You should really make polls.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Hm, you do pledge for 1.0.
0.9 is bonus.
Mate, the point is you're giving people who don't donate the same version as us, while we don't have access to the next version yet (those of us still waiting for the full release). It's a slap in the face, please try to understand that.
And the only reason I am donating is because I didn't have to wait months to play it nomore, now it's barely worth it if you're giving it away before releasing the 1.0 to us.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Mate, the point is you're giving people who don't donate the same version as us, while we don't have access to the next version yet (those of us still waiting for the full release). It's a slap in the face, please try to understand that.
And the only reason I am donating is because I didn't have to wait months to play it nomore, now it's barely worth it if you're giving it away before releasing the 1.0 to us.
If you don't have the right to donwload the 1.0 means you became supporter in December and means also you bill it's not charged for December, you have the right to load our site, see the discussion just for free. As i said you before your bill will be charged for the first time 1 January so 2 January you will get the 1.0 and 5 January the 1.1

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
No. This is not the first month it happens.
2 Dec I do to send a link V0.9 for 20,10,5 and 2 tiers. Mate, this is not a slap for 20 tier?

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
If you don't have the right to donwload the 1.0 means you became supporter in December and means also you bill it's not charged for December, you have the right to load our site, see the discussion just for free. As i said you before your bill will be charged for the first time 1 January so 2 January you will get the 1.0 and 5 January the 1.1
Mate I joined in November. I received the 0.9 a week ago. The 1.0 release isn't out yet, only raw and test releases.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
No. This is not the first month it happens.
2 Dec I do to send a link V0.9 for 20,10,5 and 2 tiers. Mate, this is not a slap for 20 tier?
It's a slap for those who haven't been able to play the damn 1.0 yet because we have the same version as the ones who don't pay for it ERGO donating for us is a waste of money. I know English is hard for you at times, but I really can't explain it better.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
You've done the complete opposite. The bad dream comes before the swimsuit event. You didn't do the scenes in the right order. Take a look at the walkthrough.
On the walkthrough it states "
Next step is to buy Shantrel a new swimsuit on Saturday at the dressing store with 3500 bucks. The dressing store is up the coffee store on the right just hit the BADGIRL lighted sign. Give it to Shantrel Thursday at the beach and develop all the relative scenes.

When you go to Shantrel room Tuesday night you have now 2 options, try both but the most important is “Bad Dream”.
Shantrel now on the Monday/evening/kitchen wear the old black/white dress."

I followed the steps as it stated. so I have to start from the 2nd week after I skip school again? Which means flip flop the tutorial?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes