Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Smile @VNorth cant win either way he used banning to stop this forum getting releases before his patreons now he has patreons attacking him for releasing a public release (which he always has from the start of his game development) well after the patreon release :)
English is hard for me too as it is for about 40-50% of the forum I am sure @VNorth will take on board your criticisms he is a dev who does favor his patreons the reason I know is we don't get releases now only public ones :)

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Mate I joined in November. I received the 0.9 a week ago. The 1.0 release isn't out yet, only raw and test releases.
Ok i don't know why you don't have the 1.0 so far. I received the link 5 December and the text fix 7 December. BTW this is not the right site where to discuss our businnes, We have our site for this.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Smile @VNorth cant win either way he used banning to stop this forum getting releases before his patreons now he has patreons attacking him for releasing a public release (which he always has from the start of his game development) well after the patreon release :)
He normally releases the public version (0.9 in this case) after we get the next one (1.0 in this case), not before. We haven't received 1.0 yet, capiche?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
He normally releases the public version (0.9 in this case) after we get the next one (1.0 in this case), not before. We haven't received 1.0 yet, capiche?
By capiche I am assuming you when watching the godfather :) mean understand
If so then of course I read and laughed at the posts you are on a forum which is not his Patreon I believe its you who has a miss understanding :)

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
It's a slap for those who haven't been able to play the damn 1.0 yet because we have the same version as the ones who don't pay for it ERGO donating for us is a waste of money. I know English is hard for you at times, but I really can't explain it better.
English is not guilty. This procedure has existed before.
Russian saying - Do not bring your rules to someone else's place.
Thank you for your support.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
By capiche I am assuming you when watching the godfather :) mean understand
If so then of course I read and laughed at the posts you are on a forum which is not his Patreon I believe its you who has a miss understanding :)
I find it easier to reach him here than I do there ;).

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
On the walkthrough it states "
Next step is to buy Shantrel a new swimsuit on Saturday at the dressing store with 3500 bucks. The dressing store is up the coffee store on the right just hit the BADGIRL lighted sign. Give it to Shantrel Thursday at the beach and develop all the relative scenes.

When you go to Shantrel room Tuesday night you have now 2 options, try both but the most important is “Bad Dream”.
Shantrel now on the Monday/evening/kitchen wear the old black/white dress."

I followed the steps as it stated. so I have to start from the 2nd week after I skip school again? Which means flip flop the tutorial?
There must be a misunderstanding. The bad dreams start before the swimsuite but end after. Between start and ending there's a lot to do.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Did you just give me the middle finger? x'D
No. It seemed to me that you already told me "Good bye" - not worth donating for, sorry...
To not forget I said thank you for visiting my blog.
You made a pledge for 1.0, but for some reason we are talking about 0.9.
I do not understand this, sorry.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Ok but is a matter of private conversation because only you don't have the 1.0. You can have private conversation here and on VNorth site to. Over and out.
Most of us don't have it, only the ones that pay more get the raw and test editions, the release is not out yet. (He is releasing it the 15th of December).

Last edited:

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
No. It seemed to me that you already told me "Good bye" - not worth donating for, sorry...
To not forget I said thank you for visiting my blog.
You made a pledge for 1.0, but for some reason we are talking about 0.9.
I do not understand this, sorry.
I won't try to explain further, and I only cancelled my pledge after your last answer.
Think I grew grey hairs trying to explain it too xD.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I won't try to explain further, and I only cancelled my pledge after your last answer.
Think I grew grey hairs trying to explain it too XD.
You have a good chance to embarrass me. I send links for +2 animations to all patrons.
I'm not very sure whether it's good or bad. Tier 20 does not scold me. Maybe you?
This requires tier 20.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Most of us don't have it, only the ones that pay more get the raw and test editions, the release is not out yet. (He is releasing it the 15th of December).
Well these are the rules all Patreon devs do. There must be some difference between who pay 20, 10, 5 and 1$. Who pay 20 and 10 get the game the 5, who pay 5 get the game the 10, who pay 1 get the game the 15, that's normal rules.

Reactions: January2015

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Well these are the rules all Patreon devs do. There must be some difference between who pay 20, 10, 5 and 1$. Who pay 20 and 10 get the game the 5, who pay 5 get the game the 10, who pay 1 get the game the 15, that's normal rules.
I don't mind that. I do mind he gave the 0.9 release for free before giving us the 1.0. Should have done it after we got the 1.0 (all his donators). Moot point now and not worth going into further, I can't really be arsed anymore lol.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Ok i will try to help you.
You said are stuck with Krista but you got the force BJ, it's finish, what you want more?
Laura dress: to find Laura trying the pink dress at shop you must:
1) be on peace whit her (reconcilied)
2) look for Yanga and Lisa at park morning time (Lisa will says Yanga you are friend not a maniac)
3) that's the worse part because it's random: find Laura trying the pink dress, save your game at home evening time and go to the Badgirl shop (not saturday) repeat until you see Laura. Laura must stop you at the exit and ask you to buy her the dress.
If this will not happen means you didn't do all the stuff with Laura morning time he's room (pissing on face, steal her money (at least 2 times) etc etc.)
Laura dress event will unlock Janna and Stella event about dress.
I went over the walkthrough of that section again today. I've gotten all that stuff done. I feel like I've gotten all the stuff with Laura in the morning. I've been over it multiple times already. This dress thing just doesn't happen. Is there a set amount of game time that is supposed to pass? I've reloaded before entering Badgirl shop for like 10 minutes and I see everyone but Laura. I think the game is just bugged because I've gone out of order or something. I've had no issue getting every thing else available in V0.9. This is the only section I have left.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I went over the walkthrough of that section again today. I've gotten all that stuff done. I feel like I've gotten all the stuff with Laura in the morning. I've been over it multiple times already. This dress thing just doesn't happen. Is there a set amount of game time that is supposed to pass? I've reloaded before entering Badgirl shop for like 10 minutes and I see everyone but Laura. I think the game is just bugged because I've gone out of order or something. I've had no issue getting every thing else available in V0.9. This is the only section I have left.
If i'm not wrong VNorth answer you something. How is possible you reconciliate with Laura several time (as you said) and didn't get any Hand Job and Blow job from her? Off course you can't buy her a dress, you still "virgin" :) What you do when she's asleep don't count!

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
If i'm not wrong VNorth answer you something. How is possible you reconciliate with Laura several time (as you said) and didn't get any Hand Job and Blow job from her? Off course you can't buy her a dress, you still "virgin" :) What you do when she's asleep don't count!
I got the 2 scenes for reconciling. She pulls you aside from her friends after you give he flowers and there's 2 options. One where you get a handjob and one where she pees on your hand. I did both of those on different occasions.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I got the 2 scenes for reconciling. She pulls you aside from her friends after you give he flowers and there's 2 options. One where you get a handjob and one where she pees on your hand. I did both of those on different occasions.
I look your a save, no HJ. Maybe you did it but don't save it.
lora_hg_point = 0 no bug.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes